Mood Improver

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 13, 2003
Sideways
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Melbourne, NB, Bees
I'm usually pretty cranky this time of year if the Roos aren't still around, but over coffe this morning I realised that Grant Thomas won't be a premiership coach. Quite effective!

Daveo Plonk said:
I'm usually pretty cranky this time of year if the Roos aren't still around, but over coffe this morning I realised that Grant Thomas won't be a premiership coach. Quite effective!

But I just heard Mike Sheehan say that StK will win the next 4 premierships (including this years), DelSanto will win the next 3 Brownlows, Luke Ball will win this years Norm Smith Medal, Kositschke will win the next 2 Coleman Medals & Riewoldt will be All Australian Captain for the next 6 years!!!! And to top it off, Lenny Hayes will win the next 7 Sunday Footy Show Handball Comps!!!!

Daveo Plonk said:

That has made my year too, I really believe if St Kilda actually had someone who could coach, they would've won the last two premierships, I hope they leave him there for years to come.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mood Improver

Remove this Banner Ad

Back