Review Most improved player so far in 2024

Most improved player so far in 2024

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Forget most improved player in 2024, but is Xerri the most improved player of the past decade? In terms of exceeding expectations from pre-season to in-season performance? I can't think of a player where he basically comes from zero-maybe even negative expectations to a player that holds his own against ruckman like Gawn and has been compared to Mumford in the media.

Comben, Xerri, Wardlaw, P. Curtis, the big improvers for me. I think Jacko will join them by seasons end.
Throughout the 2024 season Zac Fisher has improved considerably. He needs to come back next pre-season much fitter than last pre-season

Archer's played 1 good game...lets not over do it.

Xerri & Comben yes.

He's played a few good games, and bounced back from being beaten by Hill very well. I was watching him very closely at the ground on the weekend, and I was very impressed in his decision making and forward thinking.

Thread title needs to be changed to "Xerri is the most improved player so far in 2024".
And I would nearly argue in the whole comp.

You can see his improvement week to week.
Its actually been herculean to see him come on in leaps and bounds.
I genuinely didn't believe he had it in him, and early on there was some massive questions on his tap work and marking.
That has swung a complete 180.

I am happy for him and he definitely earned the contract.
Its funny, you watch him fly for a mark and they just stick. That wasnt happening earlier this year.

Back