JohnD

Club Legend
Dec 4, 2001
at home
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
In Hodge We Trust
Cynical punch to the head whilst "attempting to spoil" but missing the ball by a couple of feet.

How many is that worth for a bloke with form ?

Reckless ? Intentional ?
Head high.
Medium impact ? High impact ?

If C Brown, Solomon, J Lewis, S Baker, did that it'd be three weeks I reckon.

I reckon he'll get the Geelong discount and have no case to answer.

Cynical punch to the head whilst "attempting to spoil" but missing the ball by a couple of feet.

How many is that worth for a bloke with form ?

Reckless ? Intentional ?
Head high.
Medium impact ? High impact ?

If C Brown, Solomon, J Lewis, S Baker, did that it'd be three weeks I reckon.

I reckon he'll get the Geelong discount and have no case to answer.

Speaking of cynical...

Yet to see it, delayed telecast :thumbsdown:. When I do I'll get back to you.

Just thought the 'Geelong discount' comment was a bit average.

He'll get something. Probably. Impossible to tell nowadays, they're very inconsistent.

I'd give him at least a couple.

Less in it than the Luke Hodge one in round 1. But then again, he is Cameron Mooney.

Can't even compare the two. Hodge was running with the ball, eyes only for the ball and his spoil came off the ball. Mooney was nowhere near the ball and had his eyes on the back of the guys head. I don't know if he will go (personally I wish hawks fans would stop making these silly topics) or not but that is just a silly statement!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just saw on TV that he gave him another little punch in the ribs half way through the 2nd quarter. I reckon he should get at least 2 or 3 between the two incidents. This guy is an absolute wanka and needs to be taught a lesson by the MRP

Are seperate incidents in a game assessed on their own, or do the points all add up?

I don't think the 'spoil' was worth weeks (low impact). But spoil to the head + punch in the gut off the ball + a bit of wrestling for good measure, altogether probably worth a week or two.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mooney ... how many ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back