Mooney ... how many ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Should get 0, maybe 1.

But because he plays for (insert my club) he'll get at least 3.

If he played for (insert club I wanna have a cry about) he'd get none.

Absolute w***er of the highest order this bloke.

Would not get a game in so many sides but because he plays for Geelong, he thinks he is an all time great.

His wannabe "toughness" is hillarious too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is standard fare for this OP. Made outlandish statements about the Maxwell case and then just didn't bother to show up when they were made look foolish. If Mooney gets weeks he will Bump it - if he gets of he'll be invisible

I dunno, I reckon he might get one, but there's a fair case that he was going for the spoil and the contact was incidental in much the same way that Luke Hodge's little jab on Lonergan was. Probably a bit more forceful to it but I don't think Moons was really aiming to punch him in the back of the head.

Would not get a game in so many sides but because he plays for Geelong, he thinks he is an all time great.

Where did you get this from?

Still bitter you lost him? Would be the only key forward in your team that can run.

He may get weeks, he may not. No-one knows what the review panel will give him. The reality is though, if you keep giving the MRP ammunition, eventually they will take you down. If you keep on punching players to the back of the head, giving little tummy punches or giving front on bumps, no matter how soft the incident is or how within the rules it was 2 years ago, you are taking a punt.

lol Mooney is a space cadet. Don't know why he tries to play the enforcer when his side is comfortably winning in a non-physical contest. Perhaps frustrated that Thommo pantsed him despite his side dominating.

I didn't think there was much in it really. If Mooney is going to miss matches for that then he may as well retire because he does crap like that every week.

Someone sounds bitter.

Mooney has a great record against the roos.
It must burn watching him tear his bunnies a new one.

Just thought the 'Geelong discount' comment was a bit average.

Sorry to offend your sensibilities Riddler.

Perhaps there is no "Geelong discount", let's wait and see.

There should be three incidents involving Mooney that the MRP looks closely at. All three mirror actions where other players have been suspended.

For mine, the punch in the head is cut and dried.

The punch to the body will determine whether a "Geelong discount" exists or not. For context, here's an identical incident that got Jordan Lewis rubbed out for a week:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX9MuiFoMdM

Remove this Banner Ad

Mooney ... how many ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back