Mooney ... how many ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Someone sounds bitter.

Mooney has a great record against the roos.
It must burn watching him tear his bunnies a new one.
Mooney has been very good the last couple of years against North, and against most people.

For mine, he still has some way to go to make up for about 6 or 7 years of consistent uselessness whenever North played the Cats, highlighted by the game where he got himself rubbed out for sniping Brent Harvey.

Stupid thing to do, pretend to spoil and punch the back of someone's head, looked like it was straight out of the Glenn Archer textbook. Probably get a couple of weeks.

Sniper shot from the 80's! Wasn't looking at anything other than his opponents head and gave him a nice glancing blow.

Should be 3 matches but will get a 1- 2 week discount for playing for one of the AFL's favourites.

Love that a Hawks fan started this thread... tell us again about how Mitchell was pushed into Ablett in the 08 Grand Final? I love that story.

And anyone who thinks Geelong gets a sweet deal from the tribunal should pay attention - Mooney consistently gets done for stuff which wouldn't even get reported if most other players did it.

I loved listening to the morons on Channel Ten doing everything they could to talk up how serious the incident was too. :thumbsu:

Love that a Hawks fan started this thread... tell us again about how Mitchell was pushed into Ablett in the 08 Grand Final? I love that story.

Why take my word for it catsh1t:
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sport/afl/story/0,26576,25064784-19742,00.html
re Match Review Panel said:
Dismissing the charge, the panel gave a detailed explanation of how they believed Mitchell was pushed by Cat Cameron Ling, that he tried to reduce the impact by attempting to slow down before the collision and didn't turn side-on to bump.

It even suggested the bulk of the contact was between Mitchell's ribs and Ablett's right shoulder.

Perhaps we could ask the great man himself what happened:
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sport/afl/story/0,26576,25222059-19742,00.html

Ablett Jnr said:
"I am sure Lingy didn't mean it. Gary said: 'Don't worry about it, it's just one of those things that happens in games'."

Ablett this week said Mitchell had no reason to apologise: "As hard as he is at the ball, he's a pretty fair player. And besides, I didn't think there was too much in it.

"I think he got pushed into me anyway."

Hope that helps.

And anyone who thinks Geelong gets a sweet deal from the tribunal should pay attention

Max Rooke Board.

He may get weeks, he may not. No-one knows what the review panel will give him. The reality is though, if you keep giving the MRP ammunition, eventually they will take you down. If you keep on punching players to the back of the head, giving little tummy punches or giving front on bumps, no matter how soft the incident is or how within the rules it was 2 years ago, you are taking a punt.
Still bitter about Mooney's 100% fair and legal bump on Bevan last week?

This thread is hilarious. Supporter of the dirtiest team in the league alleges foul play by the cleanest team.

Just because a couple of your players have guts like pigs you don't need to be squealers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh poor Fireman,did he upset one of your boys a couple of years ago ?
lol yeah good to see that you remember his misdemeanors ...mate he does it on a regular basis, these ones have nothing to do with my side.
C'mon Jub you know where I'm coming from here, actually I would have tipped that you would have been be one of the very few Cats supporters that would have agreed with me

lol yeah good to see that you remember his misdemeanors ...mate he does it on a regular basis, these ones have nothing to do with my side

Not true. For whatever reason he had a bad year with the tribunal in 2006 but since then he has been a good boy. If you ask Geelong fans you will find that they are glad he has got the aggresion back into his game.

He always gets fired up for North Melbourne though. If you heard some of the abuse he gets from the their fans you would understand why he wants to stick it up them.

Not true. For whatever reason he had a bad year with the tribunal in 2006 but since then he has been a good boy. If you ask Geelong fans you will find that they are glad he has got the aggresion back into his game.

He always gets fired up for North Melbourne though. If you heard some of the abuse he gets from the their fans you would understand why he wants to stick it up them.

If you can't admit that he is a sniper...that's your problem.

Psuedo tough guy with a history of sniping players..should get a couple.

Pseudo Tough Guy how?? Hasnt done anything "pseudo tough" for a couple of years now.

lol Mooney is a space cadet. Don't know why he tries to play the enforcer when his side is comfortably winning in a non-physical contest. Perhaps frustrated that Thommo pantsed him despite his side dominating.

I didn't think there was much in it really. If Mooney is going to miss matches for that then he may as well retire because he does crap like that every week.

Every week??? Give us the YOUTUBE clips please....

Explain the space cadet comment please, yeah he did some stupid things that will most likely get him a reprimand/ suspension, but the space cadet comment has no substance.

Has anyone else noticed that whoever he whacks they are never looking at him.?

Better watch out when your walking down the street then, he might just whack you when your not looking!!!!

Sniper shot from the 80's! Wasn't looking at anything other than his opponents head and gave him a nice glancing blow.

Should be 3 matches but will get a 1- 2 week discount for playing for one of the AFL's favourites.

Yep, we are the favourites....:rolleyes:

lol yeah good to see that you remember his misdemeanors ...mate he does it on a regular basis, these ones have nothing to do with my side.
C'mon Jub you know where I'm coming from here, actually I would have tipped that you would have been be one of the very few Cats supporters that would have agreed with me

Regular basis no.......

If you can't admit that he is a sniper...that's your problem.

Its your problem that you talk it, but cant follow up with it....

did it yesterday.

At least this Cat Supporter admits that Mooney is a sniper..when will some more of you admit it.
Well done:thumbsu:

he may be a sniper but hes a dying breed.

Put him in a side of the 80's and there wouldnt be any reputation of a hot head attached to him at all.

He has a premiership medal in his cabinet at home, what saint does?

Lap it up princess.

he may be a sniper but hes a dying breed.

Put him in a side of the 80's and there wouldnt be any reputation of a hot head attached to him at all.

He has a premiership medal in his cabinet at home, what saint does?

Lap it up princess.

Another one that admits that he is a sniper..
a dying breed? What a shame

I have always had so much respect for a bloke that hits someone from behind.....:eek:
Dog.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mooney ... how many ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back