Moore showed enough

Remove this Banner Ad

So easily pleased.... :rolleyes:

Stupid move hey, tell me, on what grounds is Moore indispensable? Which of his 20 odd poor games has stood out for you?

Pfff... show him the door!

He showed enough in the last few games in the seniors and was only dropped to Coburg to play in the finals for them.

He will be a back-up defender. Those who think we will delist a player from an area of the list that we are short on are kidding themselves, list mangement will save him.

Yep...lucky enough to find himself in a team of kids and should get another season to show if he is up to it. Wouldn't it be a total left field if he had a breakout year and consolidated a position. Not sure what that would be is the problem for me. Since we are so far over in left field, how about FF:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesn't really play tall so isn't really ever going to be a KPP. The Cats managed to move 7 players off their list despite winning 2 premierships. We should be able to move on players like Moore, who is rising 24 and hasn't shown much more than glimpses here and there. I think Moore's time is up.

Good news. He actually looks very promising. Reminds me of a shorter version of Fletcher :cool:

yeh only shorter, not as good a kick and crapper than fletcher

the similarities are amazing :rolleyes:

moore is shit but will be saved because of lack of depth in defence, unfortunately

Equally the pool of names from which we can find the 4-5 delistments we need is very small. We really are looking at 4 from 6. So Moore might be squeezed out.

Yeah, it's tight.

Personally, I think we may keep only one of Tivendale, Bowden or Hyde to fit Moore in. That'll probably come down to which is the least likely to have ongoing injury problems, because all three are in the category of depth players. White is contracted IIRC (luckily for him), leaving Hartigan and Krakouer as virtual certainties to go.

I'd really like to give Moore another season. He seems to have all the tools and you couldn't fault his form for the second half of the year. He would have to play the majority of the season to justify it.

Doesn't really play tall so isn't really ever going to be a KPP. The Cats managed to move 7 players off their list despite winning 2 premierships. We should be able to move on players like Moore, who is rising 24 and hasn't shown much more than glimpses here and there. I think Moore's time is up.

Got that right...."time is up". Has shown virtually nothing in his entire time at Tigerland.
LMAO at those who point to him being a KPP. The day we rely on Moore being a KPP is the day we remain rooted to te bottom of the AFL ladder.
Comparisons with Fletcher are laughable.....and I don't rate Dustin that highly in any case.
Show him the door, along with Hartigan and Krakouer.

The only thing saving Moore is the misconeption that he can actually play tall. But when has he done this? Joel Bowden and even Andrew Raines have shown more then him playing above their height and weight devisions. Moore hasn't shown enough and his age of 23/24 is hardley going to save him. The only thing he has going for him was good form in the second's most of the year and the fact that he actually weighs more then 80kg

Tivdendale, Hyde and PBowden have all shown more then him imo

yeh only shorter, not as good a kick and crapper than fletcher

the similarities are amazing :rolleyes:

moore is shit but will be saved because of lack of depth in defence, unfortunately

I think he'd have better body strength than Fletcher and his rebound from defence is pretty good. Look out for a big year from Moore :cool:

Moore will get showed the door..

Moore what has he shown.

Nothing.

Moore had a VERY good end to the season in the seniors (and the 2s from what I hear). He will be around.

He showed poise, good delivery, good size and very good speed. If he continues in that vein then he will be a permanent fixture next year.

Now are you prepared to say your wrong if you are? I will if I am. Or are you just speaking chacha..

Oh...and yes there is no denying he did not look the goods for a very long time.....

Rubbish, rubbish and more (pardon the pun) rubbish.

The guy's a joke of footballer. If he gets another year, he will be our version of Kent Kingsley next year... a resource only there if the situation becomes dire.

God, strike me dead. Weaver is right, we need 4-6 delistings and knowing that, he's easily in that category. Easily.

Rubbish, rubbish and more (pardon the pun) rubbish.

The guy's a joke of footballer. If he gets another year, he will be our version of Kent Kingsley next year... a resource only there if the situation becomes dire.

God, strike me dead. Weaver is right, we need 4-6 delistings and knowing that, he's easily in that category. Easily.

Not yet Wally.

Remove this Banner Ad

Moore showed enough

Remove this Banner Ad

Back