Meltdown More Believable Fairytales than the Bullflogs and Tuggers Premierships

Remove this Banner Ad

Long story short I was chatting to Brandon Flowers before the game and he asked me what my favourite Midnight Oil album was..

I said Blue Sky Mining.

Then he said I was chatting to this other flog called Chappyuk who said his favourite Oils album was 10 9 8 and Red Sails or some bollocks.
I fully endorse the above statements and/or products. INB4 music snob KP starts telling everyone in the thread they have shit taste in music. :rolleyes:

You're wrong about the GF though, both in fact. The better on the day won in both cases.

Boom goes the dynamite.

Inb4 Richmond supporters try and defend there umpire asterix premiership like Bulldogs flogs did lat year.

So sweet I could watch this all day, the flow of salty tears just makes it all the more enjoyable.

I checked with the AFL and they confirmed all frees were correct, well done umpires:thumbsu:

I checked with the AFL and they confirmed all frees were correct, well done umpires:thumbsu:

53529697.jpg

Oh plugger maybe the aints will win their second flag one day while you're still alive or maybe not....:$
Their first flag without an asterisk?
Greatest umpiring differential in any Grand Final - Saints 1966.

Plugger running with the multi-month meltdown own-goal still :thumbsu:

Shits me how when we played GFs in 2009/10 we were up against two of the greatest teams of the past 20 years who were more experienced at the MCG than us while Hawthorn, the Bulldogs and Richmond get easy flags against interstate bunnies that hardly ever play at the G.

There's no justice in this world.

THAT'S GOING STRAIGHT TO THE POOL ROOM.

GOLD.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saints fans believing they have talent on the list?

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Are you saying Richmond got flogged by 67 points by a team with no talent? That's embarrassing.

Are you saying Richmond got flogged by 67 points by a team with no talent? That's embarrassing.

As the following results shown us, that was a pure fluke. Well done on your Bradbury win. How did you send Roo off again?

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power

That last game was at your cheat ground so it's invalid.

Yes. Every saints game should be played at Etihad. Even the grand final.

Yes. Every saints game should be played at Etihad. Even the grand final.

That would be nice but that won't ever happen as we aren't Collingwood.

Remove this Banner Ad

Meltdown More Believable Fairytales than the Bullflogs and Tuggers Premierships

Remove this Banner Ad

Back