Morgoth Jane My money please

Remove this Banner Ad

[YOUTUBE]_HknuCfY2CE[/YOUTUBE]

Heh,heh. Well am not that old yet! And happily do not have a beard yet either :thumbsu:

You know there's a big pile on for DD going on here, but Dip has never been a dumbo.

He was the only one on this board who picked Hawkforce as my son :)

But as we know, Hawthorn supporters recognise each other by those extra savvy braincells. :D

I look forward to the bank cheque!

Can someone turn a hitler video into Dippers finding out Rudd is being rolled?

It would be Dr Jolly, Grin and Metal staying behind.

Wow. I was pulling for ya DD, but there is probably not a single person regardless of political persuasion, that can deny the magnitude of this self ownage. This will go into the BF hall of fame for sure.

I understand the bet. It was a massive longshot and a rush of blood can bring about the very generous odds .... but the timing of the victory speech, before the polls were even open?

As for the $20k, yeah honour is a big thing and all, but unless you are loaded, I can understand someone doing a runner and letting down their internet admirers. I reckon you can get Bradmanesque odds ... 99.94% of BF posters who would not honour that bet (regardless of what they said) BUT 99.94% of posters would not have been silly enough to make the bet in the first place.

I can't help but imagine an ashen face, a sick feeling in the stomach and an inactive BF account.

Most popular PM to also ran in 8 months. You and Kev saying 'how the **** did this happen?'

This cannot be the end for Dippers Donuts! Too good aposter to be lost like this. One thing he doesn't lack is courage of his convictions - however, he may lack 30 thousand big ones!

Perhaps a suitable compromised can be reached? A donation to the Hawthorn foundation?

(I suspect Morgoth may want to find his own compromise :D)

DD opens the internet:

gillard.jpg

1262164158998.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I am idiot who should send him pineapples.

I imagine he feels like he has a pineapple up his arse right now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Morgoth Jane My money please

Remove this Banner Ad

Back