Morgoth Jane My money please

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's put a positive slant on this.

While the self ownage is the stuff of lore, if DD actually showed up and paid the money, he would rise above the self ownage and become a legend of BF for doing what probably nobody else would do.

no doubt.

wont happen though.

easier to put out of your mind that you are a weak whelching loser , stop posting under your username and buy a boat!!!

Sounds good but personally the first part would eat me up......guess it depends on how you have been bought up.

I offered a mate of mine 45/1 on the crows in 2006 after round 3. Well everyone knows what happened...they had a cracker year. I had to lay off at great cost during the finals just so i wouldn't be totally screwed.

Thankfully Ben Cuz saved my ass with an amazing second half in the prelim final!!!!

There was no way i wasn't going to pay. I shot my mouth off as we were walking out of AAMI after the first few rounds when they looked average saying how crap they were and my mate took me to task on it..

That's the way it works. Back it up, pay up or shut up.

I'm actually feeling sorry for donuts right now. I'm not a fan of him by a long shot, but I hate seeing someone down get kicked no matter how stupid they are.

Is there any chance that Morgoth and GuruJane could lower the odds to something that will teach him a lesson, but not be disastrous to him and his family? You could maybe accept a token guesture like choosing his avatar and signature that he must used for a set time ie. one year.

At least you guys will still have the satisfaction of being right while showing some compassion.

I might feel sorry for DD if he wasn't so arrogant, in fact his arrogance was so offensive that the rate should go up 10%

Let's put a positive slant on this.

While the self ownage is the stuff of lore, if DD actually showed up and paid the money, he would rise above the self ownage and become a legend of BF for doing what probably nobody else would do.

Or even could do, a lot if not most of them.

Would be a legend not just of BF but of the whole internet forver.

I keep the faith :)

Or even could do, a lot if not most of them.

Would be a legend not just of BF but of the whole internet forver.

I keep the faith :)

Forgive me for thinking that DD's legend status is less important to you than $10k in the pocket. ;)

And you'd be right, of course :)
Right now I'd say that you are 99% sure that there will be no money, but keeping 1% hope alive that DD is loaded and having a crisis of conscience.

Of course you are playing it perfectly by publicly maintaining confidence in him, just in case the 1% is possible. Wouldn't want to scare him off now.

Right now I'd say that you are 99% sure that there will be no money, but keeping 1% hope alive that DD is loaded and having a crisis of conscience.

Of course you are playing it perfectly by publicly maintaining confidence in him, just in case the 1% is possible. Wouldn't want to scare him off now.

No,no.no.no. Conscience and Dippers is an oxymoron.

What I think is this:

If he hasn't got the money, he won't pay up.

If he has, he will.

No,no.no.no. Conscience and Dippers is an oxymoron.

What I think is this:

If he hasn't got the money, he won't pay up.

If he has, he will.
So you think that if he has $31k sitting in his life savings, he will gladly pay up because it is the right thing to do?

So you think that if he has $31k sitting in his life savings, he will gladly pay up because it is the right thing to do?

Don'y think there would be anything "gladly" about it. But I am assuming that if he didn't have the disposable money he wouldn't have made the bets.

Now of course it could also be true that he never intended paying in the first place regardless - which everybody here seems to think. But until that turns out be the case after July 7, I will continue to assume that he made legitimate bets with Morgoth and myself.

Don'y think there would be anything "gladly" about it. But I am assuming that if he didn't have the disposable money he wouldn't have made the bets.

Now of course it could also be true that he never intended paying in the first place regardless - which everybody here seems to think. But until that turns out be the case after July 7, I will continue to assume that he made legitimate bets with Morgoth and myself.

No, he just never entertained the thought of losing period.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dippers Donuts Downfall

[YOUTUBE]CviZi4DN1j8[/YOUTUBE]

SERIOUS LANGUAGE WARNING!!!!!!

It's easier to view on youtube.
Brilliant work! :thumbsu: :D

I like DD's profile - seems apt.

[Hoping it is worth $30K?]
Biography: lost, just lost.
[No hope then and also no surprise.]
[Get used to it!]

dippers.gif

Lots of great work, Dipper's downfall is the stand out. But this one just makes me laugh every time I look at it.

Probably cos the drawing looks like Johnny Howard which would drive Dipper nuts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Morgoth Jane My money please

Remove this Banner Ad

Back