Morris

Remove this Banner Ad

From Facebook.

An injury update on Dale Morris, he has a fracture in both tibia and fibula bones in his right leg. Good news is he's likely to be up and running in 10-12 weeks. Both bones were able to be realigned under anesthetic and he won't require surgery.

I guess that is good news.

That is fantastic news:thumbsu::)

Knew it was bad when he stayed down. Such a gun who really has carried the backline this yr. Heard this morning they think it could only be a 12-16week injury. That would be best case scenario.

I got my finger's crossed for you mate.

Well that's OK then, he should be back for round 38.

I actually had to fight back tears when I saw him go down. The way he plays and his persona make him such a likeable player. So honest. I see a lot of the same qualities in Cal Ward. Along with Lake he is the best back man I have seen at our club since the mid 80's when I started watching them.

I went along to a rookie fundraiser a couple of years ago, and at the door sort of greeting guests was Morris along with Boyd. Boyd looked really uncomfortable as I think he is quite a shy man, but Morris was just lovely, warm friendly, no airs or graces about him. Loved him ever since.:thumbsu::)

To the gutless Essendon morons sitting near us at the Coventry end who laughed at Morris when he got injured and said he got what he deserved.You are the reason l dont take my kids to the game anymore.When l asked them to show some respect l was verbally abused.YOU ARE A DISGRACE BOMBER FANS,Get well Dale.!!!
l was hoping if Essendon made the finals they may go ok.Not now,go the other 7 sides in it.!!!

i'm ready to go back to Ethihad to find these f*ckers whenever they play there next. Would love to tear them apart.

Absolutely shattered for the bloke, thankyou to the other club supporters for posting here. So not fair for Dale, multiple thumbs up and salutes!

To the gutless Essendon morons sitting near us at the Coventry end who laughed at Morris when he got injured and said he got what he deserved.You are the reason l dont take my kids to the game anymore.When l asked them to show some respect l was verbally abused.YOU ARE A DISGRACE BOMBER FANS,Get well Dale.!!!
l was hoping if Essendon made the finals they may go ok.Not now,go the other 7 sides in it.!!!

Sadly there are a fair few band wagon type supporters at this club - ( They only rock up when they win, and turn on their own players, even their coach, and go missing when they are in the bottom 8 )

I wouldn't expect anything more from the gutless morons !

True supporters wouldn't do that...

Big ups to all the non-Dogs supporters who have posted their thoughts on Morro. We love him at the Dogs. He's one guy you could never knock for effort. Just keeps his head down, no lair about him, does his job week in week out. He'd definitely make me feel taller walking out on the ground next to a bloke like Morro. If WWIII ever erupts I'm going to Morro's house!

Hope you heal quickly mate and get a reasonable pre-season into you. Maybe the footy gods in their own devious way gave us a bit of a breather on Morro, it could have been 12 month job. It's the better of a bad situation I suppose.

Sadly there are a fair few band wagon type supporters at this club - ( They only rock up when they win, and turn on their own players, even their coach, and go missing when they are in the bottom 8 )

I wouldn't expect anything more from the gutless morons !

True supporters wouldn't do that...

Gutted for Morris. One of my favourite Non Essendon players. Also gutted if it is true any Essendon fan abused him as he was strechered off. Absolutely not on and please don't hold it against the club. Every team has crap supporters yours included. Most Essendon fans felt shattered for the bloke.

Hope he makes it back to his best

Honestly don't believe that it was any true supporters of footy or Essendon considering the major injuries they have had to some of their players this year. If they were, then that just shows them to be complete utter tossers. Where I was sitting I didn't hear anything untoward or lacking class from anyone, if they had of said something I know I wouldn't have been able to contain myself, so well done to the above poster that did.

Hopefully Dale overcomes this latest set back and is right for next season. One of our best players and tries week in, week out no matter what. While I don't know much about Dale, I'm pretty sure he will do everything in his power to ensure he is back and running again soon as he has worked so hard throughout his career.

Also didn't he have a fracture in his femur during the finals of the 09 season?

Remove this Banner Ad

Morris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back