NFL Most Disliked Team?

Remove this Banner Ad

Disliked : Oakland >>> they are a tired, living in the past organisation with a whoo -ha owner that is a laughing stock >>> very much like the AFL Magpies. Burn in Hell.

Miami isn't a team I dislike but they are the MOST OVERATED. Gives me the sh**s how they pump up the expections then they go belly up >> regardless how many high profile players play for them. Dan Marino deserved better.

i dont like the patriots always winning, but i respect brady for his skill and cunningness to acheive in almost impossible situations......but i still hate patriots!

I hate Philadelphia with a passion. Can't stand them at all.

I have strong dislikes for the bears, lions and vikings but that stems from being in the black-and-blue division and IMO doesn't count.

...and maybe those pretenders from Heinz who can't win Championship games at home.

In terms of boredum... and no entertainment

1. Cleveland Browns - nothing exciting on either side of the ball for years.

2. NY Jets - offence is flat out boring, and once again, nothing to chear for defensively. Santana Moss was a spark... now departed!

.... dont mind the Giants, probably the only thing saving them is Tiki Barber.

In terms of general dislike, whether it be jelousy of how good their team is or not.... hmmm.... Probably Green Bay.

danielz_23 said:
In terms of boredum... and no entertainment

1. Cleveland Browns - nothing exciting on either side of the ball for years.

2. NY Jets - offence is flat out boring, and once again, nothing to chear for defensively. Santana Moss was a spark... now departed!

.... dont mind the Giants, probably the only thing saving them is Tiki Barber.

In terms of general dislike, whether it be jelousy of how good their team is or not.... hmmm.... Probably Green Bay.
regarding the your comment on the Jets, i agree our offence had been impotent over the last few years with offensive co-ordinator Paul Hackett at the helm (he didn't even employ a shotgun formation). i won't argue with any criticism of our attack because it was downright dreadful most of the time. But, Hackett's gone and we've brought in former Titans OC Mike Heimerdinger who had the Tennessee offence scoring 30+ points in around 6 matches last season relying heavily on a WR game, yet still had RB Chris Brown rushing for 1,000 yds. the Moss-Coles trade might come back to bite us in future but, Pennington prefered Coles as his go-to man and he is a better route runner than moss. also, the pre-draft pick-up of TE Doug Jolley should give an indication of the Jets objective of improving yardage in the air.

however, its the 2nd time you've had a negative comment off our defence, why i don't know. donnie henderson has transformed our defence into one of the best in the NFL and with a poor offensive game, our d was the main reason we got as far as we did. nothing to cheer for you say??? we had arguably the best d-line with john abraham and shaun ellis at DE and dawayne robertson and jason ferguson at DT. JF has now gone to your mob so if you're not happy, please petition them to send him back, we'll accept him gladly. our LB's are strong as well with Jonathan Vilma winning the NFL's defensive rookie of the year last season (which prompted the exit of Cowart) and Barton was a great pick-up in 2004 as UFA with a solid season (forgetting his implosion against the chargers in the wild-card game). our secondary though is weak in comparision and we've tried to address this via the draft but another rookie FS Erik Coleman had an outstanding season in 2004 and we're hoping he can back it up. veterans - SS Tongue is on the outer & and CB Donnie Abraham has retired but, we have promising 2nd year CB Derrick Strait and CB Bennett (who picked off Big Ben twice in the divisional playoff last year) as well as dependable CB Ray Mickens for nickel and dime formations. and ofcourse our prized draft pick-up CB Justin Miller (who was surely rated a 1st grade on all 32 boards) at #57 overall, and will go straight into the PR/KR role which is vacated by Moss.

so, have your fun with our offence, but lay-off our D. :D

and those gints are abysmal. uttermost dislike for them, can't believe i forgot to list them as a team i dislike. supported by the manhattan social set (i know ironic considering our greatest ever was nicknamed 'Broadway Joe' and we're trying build a stadium west of midtown) and the big money on wall street when they're doing well. patsie and gints at the top of my hated tree.

thank you! :)

mcgarnacle said:
regarding the your comment on the Jets, i agree our offence had been impotent over the last few years with offensive co-ordinator Paul Hackett at the helm (he didn't even employ a shotgun formation). i won't argue with any criticism of our attack because it was downright dreadful most of the time. But, Hackett's gone and we've brought in former Titans OC Mike Heimerdinger who had the Tennessee offence scoring 30+ points in around 6 matches last season relying heavily on a WR game, yet still had RB Chris Brown rushing for 1,000 yds. the Moss-Coles trade might come back to bite us in future but, Pennington prefered Coles as his go-to man and he is a better route runner than moss. also, the pre-draft pick-up of TE Doug Jolley should give an indication of the Jets objective of improving yardage in the air. QUOTE]

Ok... maybe there has been a misunderstanding. I dont have any problem with your Jets, im not trying to beat them up. They are one of my favourite AFC teams because I like Pennington and Curtis so I want to see them do well. But perhaps my opinion is coming from an unbiased stand-point?! haha... and may be valid.

First regarding your comments above: They are all looking into the future and being predictive... I base my opinion of what I like or dislike on what has happened... and what I have seen... haha... like it could be argued that the Browns will suck for 3 years, get really good draft picks... Bill Bilichek (cant spell) will take over coaching them and they will be great and I will like them, haha. You've got to give me that, but I acknowledge u said you werent trying to argue against my opinion of your offense, haha.

and the D... yep... it was rock solid and it carried you a very long way last year. I just believe that it wont be as effective this year... and I didnt find it exciting football to watch. But it is winning football and that is all that matters to you as a Jets fan :)

Keep up the discussion :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Browns are pathetic. I hated them once but now I just feel sorry for them. I agree on Oakland, I hate their overpaid, over-the-hill, has-been players and the general way they operate. Al Davis always gives out outrageous contracts to average players, forcing other teams to overpay their own players and inflating the market. I also dislike the patriots. I just hate how they are 'America's Team' and all that jazz, gut churning stuff.

Re: Wise guy eh?

balmainforever said:
...and maybe those pretenders from Heinz who can't win Championship games at home.

Hey, we beat the Harbaugh led Colts many moons ago ! :p even if it was exciting and controversial.

Get outta here you Sh## stirrer. I've seen more happy times for my YELLOW & BLACK than your hacks at TIGERLAND :D

mdunn27 said:
Green Bay - the supporters ******** me off!
Now that quote comes in very timely...... for those unaware, the same person who gives cheek to my Steelers in this very thread is a >>>> you got it ! a Cheesehead !

Never having a record worse than 8-8 for a pro-longed period of time, having average draft picks, and not much cap room to buy players, and STILL able to be successful...

If I wasn't a Packer fan, I'd be envious too.

And believe me... It ain't over yet...

Woodson... don't you think that criticism is a little deserved though? If it was something he'd just made up, he'd defintiely be a ****************, but it's fact. My only knock is he's stating the bleeding obvious.

fuey said:
Never having a record worse than 8-8 for a pro-longed period of time, having average draft picks, and not much cap room to buy players, and STILL able to be successful...

If I wasn't a Packer fan, I'd be envious too.

And believe me... It ain't over yet...

Woodson... don't you think that criticism is a little deserved though? If it was something he'd just made up, he'd defintiely be a ****************, but it's fact. My only knock is he's stating the bleeding obvious.
christ, 1991 was last time their regular season record was less than 0.500.
http://www.nfl.com/history/teams/GB
no wonder they're leading the supporter count of BigFooty posters.

the theory comes a cropper when it comes to your Steelers Woody!!! a good record for an NFL org but, you're all alone around here!!
http://www.nfl.com/history/teams/PIT
http://www.superbowl.com/playoffs/history/standings

I'm convinced that if the Packers aren't finally hobbled from losing Wahle, Rivera and Sharper, having Walker holdout and Farve in gradual decline, not to mention a draft that missed the boat on filling team needs, then nothing will ever stop them.

Green bastards. :p

While there is some fact in my assesment or the steelers, all of it was to bait the famous woodson. You know that as a fact.

Living in the past can be dangerous. I have seen a Packers superbowl victory and a Richmond premiership. Maybe a post season campaign for both not out of the question this year???

Raiders, closely followed by the Cheifs.

Also do not have much time for the Packers. We beat them in SuperBowl XXXII, which was great. I think everyone gets tired of the whole "you can never count the fighters out" line. Just like Nth Melbourne, it is about time people realise that the Packers were good LAST DECADE, but the form line from 10 years ago does not carry over to today.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL Most Disliked Team?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back