NFL Most Disliked Team?

Remove this Banner Ad

Master Shake said:
The team is dislike (well, hate) the most would have to be the ohio state buckeyes followed by notre dame fighting irish and Michigan state spartans. But since this seems more like a pro discussion, I don't care for:

Still upset about last year when the Irish put on 21 last quarter points to overun you guys huh?? Quinn had 3 interceptions that day didnt he??? and we still won :eek: , ohh one of the best wins of the season. I think use have to travel to ND again this season hahaha, i hate Michigan.

tige19 said:
Still upset about last year when the Irish put on 21 last quarter points to overun you guys huh?? Quinn had 3 interceptions that day didnt he??? and we still won :eek: , ohh one of the best wins of the season. I think use have to travel to ND again this season hahaha, i hate Michigan.
Nah, I'm not upset about that. The osu loss stings though still

For some reason i don't like the Tampa Bay Bucs and the New England Patriots (jelousy of their success.) I don't like a number of teams for little reasons and i hate the Eagles for beating us (falcons) :mad: I hate the Cowboys

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL Most Disliked Team?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back