NFL Most Disliked Team?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mr X said:
Raiders, closely followed by the Cheifs.

Also do not have much time for the Packers. We beat them in SuperBowl XXXII, which was great. I think everyone gets tired of the whole "you can never count the fighters out" line. Just like Nth Melbourne, it is about time people realise that the Packers were good LAST DECADE, but the form line from 10 years ago does not carry over to today.

2004- 10-6
2003- 10-6
2002- 12-4
2001- 12-4
2000- 9-7

Yup, they've really struggled this decade... all with an average D as well... how good must Favre be?

don't hang ya hat on those too long... And any SB win that was won while violating the salary cap is forever tarnished... BRONCOS=CHEATS. Salary cap... chop blocking... druggies (Roma)... can an organisation get any lower?

fuey said:
2004- 10-6
2003- 10-6
2002- 12-4
2001- 12-4
2000- 9-7

Yup, they've really struggled this decade... all with an average D as well... how good must Favre be?

don't hang ya hat on those too long... And any SB win that was won while violating the salary cap is forever tarnished... BRONCOS=CHEATS. Salary cap... chop blocking... druggies (Roma)... can an organisation get any lower?

Who? Favre... I'd like to think you'd be giving that recognition to Ahman Green... Favre's leadership is excellent... however its your running game and O-Line thats got you a lot of those wins.

and swollow your superbowl loss... you were beatin!... the game was played on the field, I believe they still stand as the superbowl winners for that year even with your 'excuses'.

;) cetch yas

Re: Glory has a price

It's a game. I'm not cut. I can handle the bait >> here's my comeback. I don't recall bringing up the Steelers SB glory past whatsoever. No need. That's grasping at short straws like AFL most insecure supporters. ;) I'll hang in there with my Steelers. I admire the hell out the Packers and actually I don't mind them. I've had the pleasure of holding aloft >>photos taken and even the Vince Lombardi of the day (D.Pagan) hold the 1999 AFL Holy Grail trophy that makes all the WHOO HA about 'only seeing' your team win the premiership at a very young age ... pale into insignificance. So Balmainforever >>> what is more prevelant to you personally >>> the AFL Tigers winning the Premiership and you being old enough to enjoy and appreciate it then & there or be miles and miles away from the USA and not be able to enjoy it as much as you like ???

checkmate :cool: ;)

It doesn't matter if i'm in the middle of nowhere with no-one else to watch it with. A championship is a championship and you celebrate that fact.
I'll be all alone on thursday morning cheering on the mersey-siders. I'll be in a pub working whilst the 'tahs play for super 12 glory. Hey, i can enjoy anything anytime anywhere.

San Francisco 49'ers
Washington Redskins
New York Giants
Dallas Cowboys
Denver Broncos

Are the 5 teams I hate the most. All have had some success over the 20-25 years I've been watching the game. Call it Dirty Bird jealousy. :D

By the way, how can anyone hate the Falcons. They have acheived diddle squat their entire existance. If it wasn't for picking Vick in the draft, they would still be the least known team in Yankee Football.

Re: Never Walk alone ???

balmainforever said:
It doesn't matter if i'm in the middle of nowhere with no-one else to watch it with. A championship is a championship and you celebrate that fact.
I'll be all alone on thursday morning cheering on the mersey-siders. I'll be in a pub working whilst the 'tahs play for super 12 glory. Hey, i can enjoy anything anytime anywhere.

Good luck to ya Scousers. I don't mind them since Harry joined them.

I can understand your 'championship is a championship' celebrate theory but it's not the yellow and black, for neither of us, that's the ONE that COUNTS high and mighty in this conversation. :p Amazed how not too many AFL Tiger fans don't the Steelers. :confused:

DEVO said:
By the way, how can anyone hate the Falcons. They have acheived diddle squat their entire existance. If it wasn't for picking Vick in the draft, they would still be the least known team in Yankee Football.
How can anyone not?

I understand your point re their history - but that's why it’s so easy to hate the current team. Watch ESPN for a week during the season and you'll know what I'm talking about. Granted it's all Ron Mexico, but hey . . . he apparently IS the Atlanta Falcons.

JeffDunne said:
How can anyone not?

I understand your point re their history - but that's why it’s so easy to hate the current team. Watch ESPN for a week during the season and you'll know what I'm talking about. Granted it's all Ron Mexico, but hey . . . he apparently IS the Atlanta Falcons.

Every Team deserves their 15 minutes of fame. If the Falcons get 15 years... yipee for them. Still no reason to hate them. Hate Mexico, not Atlanta. :D

As a Packer fan, it is my duty to hate all things Viking. I hate them anyway, but I think having Randy Moss makes it that much easier.

Bears are a close second. Sick of their underachieving mob stealing games at Lambeau (usually when I fly home and go to the game) then doing nothing the rest of the season.

Outside of the division - Oakland and Denver. Come to think of it, I'm really not crazy about anyone in the AFC.

I may be moving to Colorado one day so I guess I'll have to put up with Broncos fans.

When I was a little kid I liked Dallas, but that was the old Tom Landry Cowboys. Two things kinda changed my tune - moving to Wisconsin and the likes of Jones/Johnson/Switzer/Irvin being associated with the Cowboys. I don't hate Dallas but I found it hard to like them in those days, even though they were good on the field. I'm a Nebraska fan first, so when all those bad-ass Hurricanes and Sooners came on board, I could no longer tolerate them.

Hate? who do i hate?

HAHAHHA funny question.

Bloody Raider scum is who i hate. Being a Bronco supporter... i wouldnt have it any other way.

Funny isnt it, Oakland and Collingwood have so much in common, their colours, not winning, supporters that arnt 100% with it and unemployed. :eek: how could anyone possible follow them.

Lenny Briscoe said:
the giants for me. they just faily to garner any excitement from me and bore me to tears when i watch them. arizona runs a close second

fucin loser.... the giants rock! how can they be boring, with the best upcoming qb, an awesome running back! tiki had such a fantastic season last year, plaxico added for xtra offense power, damn good te at shockey, strahan ripping down qbs

their is way more boring teams then the giants u ********

FootyStar#1 said:
fucin loser.... the giants rock! how can they be boring, with the best upcoming qb, an awesome running back! tiki had such a fantastic season last year, plaxico added for xtra offense power, damn good te at shockey, strahan ripping down qbs

Settle there...

Geeez, shoot the guy for having an opinion...

The only decent player the Giants have as of now is Tiki, so you really shouldn't get carried away...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FootyStar#1 said:

get your hand off it chief. can't i have an opinion

FootyStar#1 said:

typical elitist behaviour from a supporter of NY's other team.

FootyStar#1 said:

Oddball attitudes like this give the NYG a bad name. We're still over 10 weeks away and you're carrying on like a twit. :rolleyes:

Play-off bound I suspect in the 2005 season.

balmainforever said:
Living in the past can be dangerous. I have seen a Packers superbowl victory and a Richmond premiership. Maybe a post season campaign for both not out of the question this year???

Not the yellow & black in the AFL. sent packing !!! G-O-N-E ! :D

I used to like Dallas, Washington and Miami, only because they featured most on late late night TV :).
But know I hate Dallas and Miami with a passion, like all true BILLS Fans will testify (2 losses in SB's and also a Dision Rival).
A dilike goes to KC, PHI and MIN.
But I really HATE those STEELERS and RAIDERS, a Team that looks ugly and a Team of Wannabe's (not neccesarily in that order :) )
Woodson would know which is which :)

your_not Me! said:
I used to like Dallas, Washington and Miami, only because they featured most on late late night TV :).
But know I hate Dallas and Miami with a passion, like all true BILLS Fans will testify (2 losses in SB's and also a Dision Rival).
A dilike goes to KC, PHI and MIN.
But I really HATE those STEELERS and RAIDERS, a Team that looks ugly and a Team of Wannabe's (not neccesarily in that order :) )
Woodson would know which is which :)

Wannabee's eh ? Calling the Kettle black are we ? :D **cough cough **

FOUR consective SB's for how many rings ??????? :eek:

Woodson said:
Wannabee's eh ? Calling the Kettle black are we ? :D **cough cough **

FOUR consective SB's for how many rings ??????? :eek:
You said it, not ME.

read the post again, I said one "was ugly", and I like the Raiders Uniform, but not the Team :)

your_not Me! said:
You said it, not ME.

read the post again, I said one "was ugly", and I like the Raiders Uniform, but not the Team :)

Talk to me when your FULL STRENGTH team can roll my second & third stringers. And where was that game played ??

ah, Ladies Nite in Buffalo of course. ;) :D

The team is dislike (well, hate) the most would have to be the ohio state buckeyes followed by notre dame fighting irish and Michigan state spartans. But since this seems more like a pro discussion, I don't care for:

Indianapolis- I might be in the minority but I despise Peyton Manning

Green Bay, Chicago, Minnesota- All in my beloved Lions' division so I don't like them

Dallas- "America's Team" my big, fat white butt

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL Most Disliked Team?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back