Most Hate Band

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a very tough choice and well if you hate a band then you probably aren't going to be hearing them too often but unfortunately every now and then you just can't do anything about it. I had to sit in a car and listen to Simple Plan's latest album. I just wanted to get out of the car and wash out my ears it was so annoying.
Also I watched the live 8 concert from start to finish and the most annoying thing i remember was Snoop Dog. It was terrible and i found it hard to beleve that someone with a big following could be so bad.
The other time i had to sit through something as bad was at a friends house when her son was watching Ja Rule in concert. Absolute shyte. Possibly the worst performance by anyone i can ever imagine. If he was on one of those Idol shows he would be voted off instantly.

- Boring Music e.g. Coldplay, Radiohead, Pete Murray, Jack Johnson, Ben Folds, Something For Kate,

- Cringe-worthy Voices e.g. Missy Higgins, Vanessa Amorossi, Counting Crows, Kasey Chambers

- Most Rap, R&B e.g. Snoop Dogg, Nelly, Akon, 50 Cent, The Game

- Techno/Dance/House

I'd rather listen to Simple Plan than any of that crap

matchbox 20
train
tonic
3rd eye blind
3 doors down
hootie and the blowfish
creed
lifehouse
Nickleback
Goo Goo Dolls
Pete Murray
Jack Johnson
Cold Play
Something For Kate

It's about time music stores made a new section for music's latest genre: "tripe"

Who listens to this sh&t? I swear it's punces who have never really been right into music or girls who are into dance music and to broaden their horizons they have a Matchbox 20 CD in their collection so they can run arond and say "Yeah, I love rock too". Pfft!

bunsen burner said:
matchbox 20
train
tonic
3rd eye blind
3 doors down
hootie and the blowfish
creed
lifehouse
Nickleback
Goo Goo Dolls
Pete Murray
Jack Johnson
Cold Play
Something For Kate

It's about time music stores made a new section for music's latest genre: "tripe"

Who listens to this sh&t? I swear it's punces who have never really been right into music or girls who are into dance music and to broaden their horizons they have a Matchbox 20 CD in their collection so they can run arond and say "Yeah, I love rock too". Pfft!
Good post. You can add Ben Lee and Maroon 5 to that list.
That Ben Lee song ' Catch My Disease ' that all he radio stations have been thrashing all year makes me want to put a fist through a window evry time I hear it.
Most stuff post 1991 or thereabouts can be filed in the same basket at record stores - either R for rubbush, C for crap, S for... well you get the concept.

Eriiin said:
- Boring Music e.g. Coldplay, Radiohead, Pete Murray, Jack Johnson, Ben Folds, Something For Kate,

- Cringe-worthy Voices e.g. Missy Higgins, Vanessa Amorossi, Counting Crows, Kasey Chambers

- Techno/Dance/House

Ditto.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

music has been crap for a very long time and the people who listen to the bands that we have listed only listen cos they dont know any better,

every person should be given a cd when they start to develop taste in music.

dark side of the moon
pet sounds
tusk
nevermind
damn the torpedos
led zep II

and so on of music where the actually played there instuments.

Eriiin said:

- Techno/Dance/House

Huh?

"Shut Up" - Simple Plan

There you go
You're always so right
It's all a big show
It's all about you

You think you know
What everyone needs
You always take time
To criticize me

It seems like everyday
I make mistakes
I just can't get it right

It's like I'm the one
You love to hate
But not today

So shut up, shut up, shut up
Don't wanna hear it
Get out, get out, get out
Get out of my way
Step up, step up, step up
You'll never stop me
Nothing you say today
Is gonna bring me down

There you go
You never ask why
It's all a big lie
Whatever you do

You think you're special
But I know, and I know
And I know, and we know
That you're not

You're always there to point
Out my mistakes
And shove them in my face

It's like I'm the one
You love to hate
But not today

Don't wanna hear it
Get out of my way
You'll never stop me
Nothing you say today
Is gonna bring me down
Is gonna bring me down

Will never bring me down

Don't tell me who I should be
And don't try to tell me what's right for me
Don't tell me what I should do
I don't wanna waste my time
I'll watch you fade away

Don't wanna hear it
Get out of my way
You'll never stop me
Nothing you say today
Is gonna bring me down

Shut up, shut up, shut up
Don't wanna hear it
Get out of my way
You'll never stop me
Nothing you say today
Is gonna bring me down

Bring me down
{shut up, shut up, shut up}
Won't bring me down
Bring me down
Won't bring me down

Shut up, shut up, shut up

* That's the crappest song ever.

Has anyone mentioned The Cat Empire yet? The guy sounds like he has a giant furball stuck in his throat when he sings. "Khello Khello".

Van Der Zeevalk said:
Good post. You can add Ben Lee and Maroon 5 to that list.
That Ben Lee song ' Catch My Disease ' that all he radio stations have been thrashing all year makes me want to put a fist through a window evry time I hear it.
Most stuff post 1991 or thereabouts can be filed in the same basket at record stores - either R for rubbush, C for crap, S for... well you get the concept.

the disease he has clearly isnt too serious. i was hoping it was the ebola virus or something and hed die quickly. now thats the way ID like it!

Jeffers1984 said:
Has anyone mentioned The Cat Empire yet? The guy sounds like he has a giant furball stuck in his throat when he sings. "Khello Khello".
I was on Simple Plan but there's a new favourite. Maybe I hedge my bets as it's hard to decide which is worse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Most Hate Band

Remove this Banner Ad

Back