Most hated Docker

Remove this Banner Ad

Spitty

Senior List
Aug 6, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
well since the derby is coming up id like to see whos everyones most hated docker

well mine for sure is Paul Medhurst wish i could buy a meat pie at the footy and chuck it at him.

67709.jpg

I think everybody knows who that is.

Wirra will rebound out of defence all game because his opponent won't man up.

69165.jpg

67709.jpg

smilingassassin said:
Clive - he's given albino's a bad name. Most overpaid player of all time. Typical Freo dockers f#kup..

Didn't know Albinos had any sort of reputation to start with :D

70150.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't hate any docker. They're just players doing their best for their club. I just don't like the club. I still think the Eagles represent Fremantle more than the Dockers. Our coaches are from Fremantle and many of our best players from the past and present were and are from Fremantle. In fact we should have only one team in WA. I never agreed with the introduction of a second team in this state.

Connolly - nearly as annoying as Mark Williams. Easily the secong most dislikeable coach in the league. He has a good list who has underperformed. Although too early to tell, I'm tipping he isn't up to the task.

Farmer - this guy used to be one of my favourite players when he was at the Dees. Now he is out of form, has taken way too many angry pills, and celebrates goals like he is a messiah. What a w anker! Connolly obviously doesn't know how to control this idiot.

Medhurst - thinks he's rock star. Also selfish and shows dissent to more senior team mates who don't kick the ball to him.

bunsen burner said:
Connolly - nearly as annoying as Mark Williams. Easily the secong most dislikeable coach in the league. He has a good list who has underperformed. Although too early to tell, I'm tipping he isn't up to the task.

Farmer - this guy used to be one of my favourite players when he was at the Dees. Now he is out of form, has taken way too many angry pills, and celebrates goals like he is a messiah. What a w anker! Connolly obviously doesn't know how to control this idiot.

Medhurst - thinks he's rock star. Also selfish and shows dissent to more senior team mates who don't kick the ball to him.

I am in 100% agreement with the burner's stinging analysis.

Remove this Banner Ad

Most hated Docker

Remove this Banner Ad

Back