Game Day Round 3, 2023 : West Coast Eagles vs Fremantle Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freo players would celebrate when they kick a goal on the Make A Wish kid.
X2fgsU.gif

Genuinely pathetic from Fremantle.

The kind of stuff that tells you all you need to know about their playing group.

Would be pretty livid/disappointed if our players did that sort of over-celebrating. Luckily we have won 4 premierships and know when to go all out on celebrations (i.e - after winning the premiership).

We’ll play way worse games than that and lose by less, maybe even win

All heart after half time and absolutely didn’t deserve to lose by that margin.

Ran out of legs in the last 10 minutes after that non-high tackle against Ryan and a soft 50 broke us

Surely no one can be upset with this loss, no rotations left going into last, for me the last quarter didn't count, we played so.e decent footy in the first 3 quarters, a lot of positives for me today.They can celebrate all they like, I'm not sure they will trouble too many up top.

We’ll play way worse games than that and lose by less, maybe even win

All heart after half time and absolutely didn’t deserve to lose by that margin.

Ran out of legs in the last 10 minutes after that non-high tackle against Ryan and a soft 50 broke us

Yup that was the change in the game that disgusting no free kick

Can't fault the effort today. A lot fell to our younger guys and they didn't drop their heads. Supporters love the 'we can stomach losing if the intent is there' trope, but that was the perfect example. Good chance to have a look at some of our depth against some very strong opposition in the next few weeks - hopefully guys like Rotham, Petch and Clark can step up with senior players going down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah well, after watching that I think we're still closer to a flag than Freo.
100%, let them celebrate like a pack of campaigners because when they're still finishing mid-table for the 4th year in a row and bombing out in the first round of finals we'll be back at the pointy end of things

Great effort by the team. Despite the end result some really good take aways. The rookies will all be better for the run. Long is looking like he’s played much more than 3 games. The old dogs are transitioning out. Gaff has a new role.

Surely no one can be upset with this loss, no rotations left going into last, for me the last quarter didn't count, we played so.e decent footy in the first 3 quarters, a lot of positives for me today.They can celebrate all they like, I'm not sure they will trouble too many up top.
never seen a game with so many injuries to one team

Rueben you crazy ****ing bastard.

Longy should get more minutes than Ablett. I love this kid.

Hewett's first actual game. Had his moments, will be so much better for it. 13 touches in 58% game time.

I'm sceptical on Chesser but his last half was a massive massive step in the right direction. Well done young man. Lifted ajd had your best game in club colours.

The oldies let us down with their injuries. The young fellas built us back up ✅

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back