Most hated Tiger - Heat 1

Remove this Banner Ad

RichosGuns

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 16, 2006
your house
AFL Club
Richmond
Very much liked the idea of the other poll, but with Richo almost a certainty to win that one i thought this question would be a bit more of a contest. I'm also going to include key coaching and managment staff

Do make it even I will spread who I consider the most hated Tigers over a series of heats to allow them all to get through to the finals.

Thes are the heat groups:
Heat 1 : Dean Polo, Andrew Raines, Kayne Pettifer, Mathew White, Patrick Bowden, Brett Hartigan, Kelvin Moore, Graham Polak, Kent Kingsley, Gary March

Heat 2: Joel Bowden, Daniel Conners, Shane Edwards, Jake King, Travis Casserly, Ray Hall, Danny Meyer, Cameron Howatt, Richard Tambling, Will Thurstfield, Jack Reiwoldt, Terry Wallace

Heat 3: Nathan Brown, Brett Deledio, Cleve Huges, Trent Knobel, Daniel Jackson, Jay Schultz, Greg Tivendale, Andrew Collins, Angus Gram, Chris Hyde, Luke McGuane, Gary Miller

Heat 4: Mark Coughlan, Troy Simmonds, Andrew Krakouer, Adam Pattison, Nathan Foley, Mathew Richardson, Carl Peterson, Shane Tuck, Chris Newman, Tasman Clingan, Brian Royal, David King

The Top 3 most hated tigers in each heat will move into the final

Very much liked the idea of the other poll, but with Richo almost a certainty to win that one i thought this question would be a bit more of a contest. I'm also going to include key coaching and managment staff

Do make it even I will spread who I consider the most hated Tigers over a series of heats to allow them all to get through to the finals.

Heat 1 : Dean Polo, Andrew Raines, Kayne Pettifer, Mathew White, Patrick Bowden, Brett Hartigan, Kelvin Moore, Graham Polak, Kent Kingsley, Gary March

Heat 2: Joel Bowden, Daniel Conners, Shane Edwards, Jake King, Travis Casserly, Ray Hall, Danny Meyer, Cameron Howatt, Richard Tambling, Will Thurstfield, Jack Reiwoldt, Terry Wallace

Heat 3: Nathan Brown, Brett Deledio, Cleve Huges, Trent Knobel, Daniel Jackson, Jay Schultz, Greg Tivendale, Andrew Collins, Angus Gram, Chris Hyde, Luke McGuane, Gary Miller
Heat 4: Mark Coughlan, Troy Simmonds, Andrew Krakouer, Adam Pattison, Nathan Foley, Mathew Richardson, Carl Peterson, Shane Tuck, Chris Newman, Tasman Clingan, Brian Royal, David King

Its Greg!

What are you getting at? You're a dead set idiot mate!

If he is wearing a tigers gurnsey then i don't hate him, this is really a stupid idea, i would paticipate in the most loved tiger thread but not this crap, sorry:thumbsdown:

It looks to me as though this is specifically set up so that Kinsley, Hall, Tivendale and Krak make it through to the final or maybe thats just my personal bias? but just seems setup that way and thats what I'd have my money on being the setup for the final if i were a betting man.

The are my most hated (in bold):

Don't like this at all, everyone man who slips on a RFC top has worked damn hard to get there and is a credit to themselves, maybe some won't go on to be a superstar or whatever but I'll be dammed if I would say I HATE a Richmond Football club player.:thumbsdown:

h1; p bowden...........h2;t wallace............. h3;n brown............h4 b royal............... can't believe you could even list these men.the amount of effort these men have put into punt road can not be questioned, and the results of all their labour is shining through. these people need to be rewarded with contract extensions and pay rises immediately, for l am sure there is a long list of others making inquiries about their availability should the well run richmond board stall on negotiations

Heat 1 : Dean Polo, Andrew Raines, Kayne Pettifer, Mathew White, Patrick Bowden, Brett Hartigan, Kelvin Moore, Graham Polak, Kent Kingsley (hes not a real tiger), Gary March

Heat 2: Joel Bowden, Daniel Conners, Shane Edwards, Jake King, Travis Casserly, Ray Hall (bout time he retired), Danny Meyer, Cameron Howatt, Richard Tambling, Will Thurstfield, Jack Reiwoldt, Terry Wallace

Heat 3: Nathan Brown, Brett Deledio, Cleve Huges, Trent Knobel(just another dud), Daniel Jackson, Jay Schultz, Greg Tivendale, Andrew Collins, Angus Gram, Chris Hyde, Luke McGuane, Gary Miller

Heat 4: Mark Coughlan, Troy Simmonds, Andrew Krakouer (promises alot, but fails to deliver), Adam Pattison, Nathan Foley, Mathew Richardson, Carl Peterson, Shane Tuck, Chris Newman, Tasman Clingan, Brian Royal, David King

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Idiot thread - bay 13

I don't come close to hating any of these a) because I don't know them and b) because I support (not sure you know the meaning of the word 'richosguns') them.

The closest to being hated by me i.e my least liked are krak a) because as I've mentioned before he weighs 76 kgs after 7 years on an AFL list and b) because he is useless (not his fault) which leads to my 2nd least liked greg miller.

Why don't you do the Tiger With The Biggest Penis?

Then when the final is decided, he can pump you in the rear end...

What a silly boy you are...

Remove this Banner Ad

Most hated Tiger - Heat 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back