Most Under-rated Song in History.

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Fwoy
A-Ha - Take On Me
The LAs - There She Goes

Agree with "There She Goes" from the mad old brain of Lee Mavers. Sad, heart-wrenching and joyful at the same time.

Originally posted by Pred
Most underrated band - The Specials

Most underrated soundtrack - Snatch (awesome)

The Specials were great. Ghosttown is one of the great songs of a generation that conjures up place and time brilliantly.

Feargal Sharkey? From that brief era of big brass behind pop songs. he's now a record company exec. Much better when hee was with the Undertones for mine.

Originally posted by The invisible mullet
Feargal Sharkey? From that brief era of big brass behind pop songs. he's now a record company exec. Much better when hee was with the Undertones for mine.

Speaking of which "Teenage Kicks" is a fairly under-rated/unknown song.

biginjapan said:
Don't wanna be pedantic, but this was a cover of a (great) Rolling Stones song, from the very maligned and under-rated 'Satanic Majesties Request'.

I know it's a Stones cover... just reckon the Kiss version is really good and not many people know just how good it is because it's not one of their huge hits.

Darky said:
I know it's a Stones cover... just reckon the Kiss version is really good and not many people know just how good it is because it's not one of their huge hits.

I agree Darky...2,000 man rates better than some of the original stuff Kiss have coughed up after wiping away the make up.

I'm still pushing for 'Men Without Shame' by Slick, Phantom and Rocker (formerly two thirds of the Stray Cats) with the most under-rated song ever. Kicks mean arse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darky said:
I'm not a huge fan, but my partner is and I happened to hear the song amongst many he has on his computer and I don't mind it. Actually the whole experience surprised me because I had a different view of Kiss and their music really. It amazed me how many of their songs I do like!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Most Under-rated Song in History.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back