Motlop's "personal issues"

Remove this Banner Ad

It's obvious that the difference in opinion is that some people believe Motlop is improving and should be persevered with and others don't believe he is improving and shouldn't be persevered with.

I'm coming around to the side that he is epically overrated by certain factions and has been his entire career because he can kick a sexy goal or take a spectacular mark. That's fantastic when he does it and creates a genuine buzz. I'd prefer him performing on a more consistent level and setting the right example for the juniors both on and off the field.

In my opinion the best thing that could have been done by Daniel Motlop was to send him on sick leave until he sorted out his personal issues and returned to work in the right frame of mind.

Actually yeah, your spot on with what should have happened, but I guess Mark William's felt it would help Daniel to be playing footy...

I think he is a little overrated, I'm not entirely sure if he still has the ability to, but he used to be able to tear games apart off his own boot. He hasn't really reached those heights for over a year and a half though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Motlop's "personal issues"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back