Portfolio Mowscot Manor

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I agree- these are pretty bloody incredible :)
Personally, it'd be great to see a Lion next, but they're all so good that I actually don't care.
You should do one for the Premiers next year, it'd be like the WEG cartoons, with an attitude.

A certain 'Captain' has been on holidays. See if you can guess which country he went to. ;)
As a side note, I only used five colours in this illustration: Blue, blue, blue, blue...

mowscotblue.jpg

... and red.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

as requested! :thumbsu:
I made this my wallpaper! Felt a bit silly because it Took me ages to notice the blood is splattered into the shape of '01,02,03'

I love Mowse's little subtleties in all these logo designs. Noticed "FFC" and "BFC" on the blood knuckles :thumbsu:

Didn't notice either of those.... Great work Mowse :thumbsu:

Awesome work dude.Really wish I could attempt something like this aha. Awesome dude!

i made the Lions one my wallpaper too :)
i think i might take complete advantage of Windows 7 and make them ALL my wallpaper in a continuous slideshow.
You have a real talent Mowse :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Always love the little references you put in. :D

And great idea with the Blue! you pulled it off well even though it was probably the hardest to create. :thumbsu:

Thanks C.M.Cake. The 'blue' was definitely a tough one. I figured the Captain wears a full body suit with a mask, so it wasn't a huge leap to 'ninja'. It was the best I could come up with. The only other option was to draw a blue oyster, because, you know, it would be funny. But honestly, who the **** wants to draw an oyster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back