Portfolio Mowscot Manor

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are awesome... Can you please do some more for this year...please keep this page alive...maybe Buddy Franklin?

"...please keep this page alive..."

Whats wrong with you lot? This is obviously the worst thread since the the invention of ever. and you wont let it die.
haven't you all seen Grubs thread? That guy actually has talent and can draw a real mascot. Unlike me who just gets drunk and draws something ridiculous with my foot.

aaaaarg, fine. I'll do another mowscot. damn you big footy, you're like that goth chick I dated once and now I can't get rid of her...

'Hawks premiers' to come...

How we say in Brazil: TÁ FODA! Absolutely Brilliant Series. Would love if you expand it to other sports, like Soccer (Maybe a crazy brawl between a Red Devil for AC Milan and a Biscione for FC Inter Milan, just for example)

In all honesty, I prefer your drawings. I've seen Ganges drawings, they were posted in a link earlier and yours look heaps better. I reckon they've got more "attitude" especially the tiger flipping the bird. As for Grubs, we haven't seen much. A hawk and a magpie, that's it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back