Portfolio Mowscot Manor

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ng-akergallery-1-20120623220123554987-600x400.jpg
hahah 2 of these players are currently at my club now!

I'm siiiiiiinging in the rain...
Natures most graceful creature...
SWANS

mowscottswan.jpg

I just had to bump this up so that Joeyboy (the guy that started the thread about Avenel FNC looking for a new logo) can see your stuff Mowse, because I raved about how good this drawing was and how it would look really good for the Avenel Swans (Kyabram DFL, Victoria, the same league as my team, Murchison competes in).

I hope you don't mind me pumping up your own tyres a bit because I think your stuff is that good

Anyways, on the subject of big robots, here's something that's neither...
GRASSHOPPERS.

mowscotgrass.jpg

Just wanted to find this drawing again of the Murchison Grasshoppers to show a Joeyboy, the great stuff that Mowse can do, I mean if he can make our nickname look menacing "The Grasshoppers", he can surely do something awesome for the Avenel Swans:)

I bought several sets of those 70's logos as stickers from Caribbean Gardens a very long time ago. Not sure if they were really from that time or fakes (it was the market, so most likely the second one). I wonder if he is still there, the market is a great place for interesting items and funny as hell knock offs (my mate got a "Magpears" scarf from Queen Vic a while ago - still wears it!)

VFL-1975.gif

I bought several sets of those 70's logos as stickers from Caribbean Gardens a very long time ago. Not sure if they were really from that time or fakes (it was the market, so most likely the second one). I wonder if he is still there, the market is a great place for interesting items and funny as hell knock offs (my mate got a "Magpears" scarf from Queen Vic a while ago - still wears it!)

Those stickers were the real thing. I also purchased some of those. These were the then VFL club mascots. For many years I had my curtains and doona cover made from material with the Hawthorn Mascot on in it. It had the logo about surrounded by brown and gold stripes. They made plastic models of these mascots, which are still sold at the Queen Victoria Market, but I only think they have two or three clubs. I do have the Hawthorn mascot which I purchased about 25 years ago at the Royal Melbourne Show. I may have some of these mascots in larger pictures, I will just have to look for them.

These mascots were more like the ones that Mowse has produced, except without the blood. I wonder how Mowses Mascots would look if they were put onto the same style logos.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

that's a truly psychotic tat... and the eye is not quite right.

but good to see the mowscots getting out there. How come non of you Aussie rules fans are getting mowscots inked?

a bit slack...

will try to get a premiership hawk done soonish.

You are well overdue for a few mate, State of Origin, NFL, NBA etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back