Portfolio Mowscot Manor

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi all. finally back from me holidays. I went flying over the pacific in a bi-plane but it crashed in the ocean and i only survived by fashioning a raft out of my sneakers. then i saw an island on the horizon and butterfly- stroked my way to land. but the island was inhabited by a race of pygmy koalas who captured me and forced me to sing karaoke versions of justin beiber songs... i still have nightmares.
then i was rescued somehow.

thanks for keeping the thread alive, glad to see nobody got off topic:).

and how is Melbournes form. wait till im on holiday then release THREE mascots when im not looking:mad:. well its game on then! just you wait...

oh yeah, almost forgot, i did get round to one mascot. im no ornathologist but im pretty sure eagles use knuckle dusters to subdue their prey (correct me if im wrong).
EAGLES
mowscoteagle.jpg

The Joker from the original Batman in Kobe's uniform perhaps...
Hey Mowse, if you're still around (sadface, can't wait for more mascots), any chance of you taking requests?

will you mowse, hope i dont sound like a pain in the arse but can you?

Okay so I know this is Mowse's thread and I apologize for hijacking it

I had a crack at doing one myself

Just a concept/basic design at this stage - took about 10-15 minutes all up I think

Will use it as a basis to get a proper one done over the next couple nights then scan it in and put some colours in etc. - won't be as good as Mowse's though :p

Any feedback is much appreciated =)

mascotmanor.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like it 'Lazy". I'm guessing thats a 'Blues' record thats been broken? clever.
and I think the little girl is meant to be a saint?
My only advice would be to make the Docker look a bit more angry.
I look forward to seeing the finished version:thumbsu:

will you mowse, hope i dont sound like a pain in the arse but can you?

Yeah, I'm open to requests. But, it might be a long wait. Still have a few AFL mascots to finish (including THREE demons:mad:) + a few of my own picks from other sports. AND, I wont be doing any bird related mascots, sorry but i'm sick of drawing feathers (any birds i draw from now on will be of the human variety;))... oops, one more AFL bird first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back