Rumour Multiple GWS players are set to be suspended to start the 2025 season after distasteful costumes and skits from their post-season function

Remove this Banner Ad

If the matter is a police matter the AFL don’t do anything to until police proceedings have finished.

In a matter like this where no police case is ongoing they have no reason to hold back.

If Pickett gets convicted then the AFL will come down hard on him. If he doesn’t then they won’t.
He retired to avoid the consequences

shouting the simpsons GIF

What sort of loser dresses up in a costume enacting the September 11 bombings??? Thank god they went out straight sets. Losers galore.

That is not political correctness, that is just disgraceful.

I am the last person who believes in the laughable crazy political correctness from people getting constantly offended on other peoples behalf, but this is not that.

You don’t go around dressing yourself up as a terrorist attack… very low character
Actually thought is was beyond clever given the "twin towers" & theme of controversial couples

What sort of loser dresses up in a costume enacting the September 11 bombings??? Thank god they went out straight sets. Losers galore.

That is not political correctness, that is just disgraceful.

I am the last person who believes in the laughable crazy political correctness from people getting constantly offended on other peoples behalf, but this is not that.

You don’t go around dressing yourself up as a terrorist attack… very low character

Seems impossible 2 people dressed as towers could re-enact such an event but you've obviously done your homework on it to be this offended.

Grown men are threatening to boycott a pub and the AFL because their rape culture mascots are facing consequences.

Are they not perennially offended?
I walk by that pub. I don't think it will be hugely affected by the GWS fans boycotting it.

It is a waterfront pub in the city. It gets a mix of people who work in the area, navy and tourists.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Multiple GWS players are set to be suspended to start the 2025 season after distasteful costumes and skits from their post-season function

Remove this Banner Ad

Back