Murray FL 2013/14

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congupna will be thereabouts again, pushing for finals.
Recruits -dan collyer (mooroopna), Harry Moran, jack Ellis, Keiran Sheehan (benalla saints), Jo Dwyer (deer park), and a name I've forgotten.. Was on hawthorns list but got delisted due to commitment issues. Speedy aboriginal who will add a lot of class to the midfield.
Departures- Kaine greening (mooroopna), josh pierce (retired), Matthew hodgetts (shep east), Lachlan Sidebottom (Braybrook)

With chances of the quality of the u17 grand final team from 2012 returning, congupna are looking alright going into 2014.

Good to see Barooga and rumba recruiting well, after a few years in a struggle, it's good to see Barooga on the rise given that it used to be one of the better clubs. Would hate to see another club turn into tocumwal.
Looks like mooroopna got the better of the deal there!!

cupido looks like he is making a whole new team with senior players from last season to be playing 2nds must be causing a little unrest?? but I honestly think rumba will be really competitive this season with the latest signings showing good form at training I have heard!!

cupido looks like he is making a whole new team with senior players from last season to be playing 2nds must be causing a little unrest?? but I honestly think rumba will be really competitive this season with the latest signings showing good form at training I have heard!!

You would think so mate but because the boys have bonded and gelled so well there's more of a feeling of releif then unrest. If the boys keep turning up rumba will be shaping up to have 2 competative sides this season which will be nice for a change. I think damo might have slightly underestamated the local talent a touch because he's going to have a very hard time picking his team if every bodies fit and able. But as always time will tell. There's still a bit if work to be done, but things are kinda falling into place.
Have heard D Morgan re-committed last night, A miller is set to do the same. Henderson still on crutches but, as will be nath Kerr for a couple of weeks (both with knees).

i caught up with another MFL SENIORS coach on the turps sat night and he told me just quietly that his team is shaping to be a top 2 team. Apparently lost only 2 but have got a handful of quality players coming in including a league medalist from the big smoke. Unfortunately he couldn't manage to get his brother across from murchison disrepute his best efforts he told me;).......I think they will be miles ahead of us.

You know what your gonna get out of Echuca, but Moama is shaping to be the sleeping giant for mine..... They are keeping a lid on things over there, but I'm thinking they'll be top 3 easily, jostling closely with congupna. Barooga to be fifth with the aquirement of ex mulwala coach hargrave and his recruits, and hopefully 6th will be out of Tongala an rumba........ Has anyone got any news on tonny?

Happened to go past Moama Footy ground at 6am this morning and around 20 fit looking blokes were training with lights on, 6AM!! o_O
Didn't Deni do their Friday pre season training in the morning during their 4peat. Pretty smart if ya think about it. Beat the heat plus you can go away for the weekend early cause you know ya don't have training.

Didn't Deni do their Friday pre season training in the morning during their 4peat. Pretty smart if ya think about it. Beat the heat plus you can go away for the weekend early cause you know ya don't have training.

Wouldn't have had access to ground tonight because of the Southern 80…so Smeagle Maddox got the boys out in the morning

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whose shaping up this year to challenge Echuca and Barooga? Word on the street Moama going about their business very nicely, with word from the rooster camp and Cohuna that Gus Grigg might be a likely return and could head a list of likely returns for the pies? Any truth in the rumour?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would love to be Leigh Ramsdale everywhere he coaches its when the club is ready to spend a fortune, would love to see him coach a side that hasn't got a good group and really see how good he is...Move clubs-spend a fortune and leave them broke at the end...Challenge yourself mate

Would love to be Leigh Ramsdale everywhere he coaches its when the club is ready to spend a fortune, would love to see him coach a side that hasn't got a good group and really see how good he is...Move clubs-spend a fortune and leave them broke at the end...Challenge yourself mate

......Sorry who's Leigh Ramsdale coaching this year?

whats going on with rumba losing players left right an centre?? but replaceing them with the new recruits is this a secret plan to push last years seniors to reserves or something so both 1sts an seconds be good cause if so a few people might be a bit upset but cupido has recruited well but still....

whats going on with rumba losing players left right an centre?? but replaceing them with the new recruits is this a secret plan to push last years seniors to reserves or something so both 1sts an seconds be good cause if so a few people might be a bit upset but cupido has recruited well but still....

Yeah it's a bit of a drama especially after current players already recommitted. It shits me to no end when players say 1 thing but do another, but we'll have to get over it and move on. The good news is if any is that we'll still be able to bring some new blood in, and we've have a pretty good list of locals with the Terlich boys, Taylor, Morgan x 2, Henderson, atkinson's, R power, clark, and a very trim G weston and big Coxy making a come back just to mention a few. In all honesty a worry (more of an annoyance) is the junior boys we've lost to minor leauges for 1 more year of junior footy. It happens everywhere I'm sure, but it's a bigger pain in the ass then losing senior players in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back