Murray FL 2013/14

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah I think you might be referring to blade larkins and Clinton tozer. They'd both gone out to Longwiod with our 2s coach from last year Stephen Neff. They're both good people, and good footballers in their own rights, and we would of been glad to keep em, but neffy's promising them he'll take good care of them out there so they wanted to go. Blade was with us then left to long wood then came back all in the space of about a month early last season, and Clinton was on an off this preseason and couldn't/didn't fully commit. They'll be a loss to the feeling around the place as they were great and very approachable people, but neither lad played a senior game last season.
Oh yeah they were the two that were mentioned as the two recruits from rumbalara. Nothing about Stephen neff though. So rumbalara has now lost 3 to kdfl will anymore go to clubs in that league or is everyone fully secured now

Eric plays full forward, and Blade will play forward, Tozer will swing between ends
I know Eric is a big boy but how big are the other two an do you think they are good pick ups for longwood??? Or could they turn out to be total spuds

How's Rumba looking for Saturday against the Bears? Is their full squad playing? Would be a good game to go and watch!
I know Eric is a big boy but how big are the other two an do you think they are good pick ups for longwood??? Or could they turn out to be total spuds

Ok, so we won't have in out strongest squad, I think there'll be close to 6 boys missing. But it should still be a good hit out in any case.

As for the 2 boys off to long wood, I think you'll find them as handy additions. Their not in Edwards' class, but handy.

Ok, so we won't have in out strongest squad, I think there'll be close to 6 boys missing. But it should still be a good hit out in any case.

As for the 2 boys off to long wood, I think you'll find them as handy additions. Their not in Edwards' class, but handy.
longwood would be feeling like they have basically got a steal then, larkins got injured during the pre season match against benalla all blacks I just got informed earlier on have you already heard anything about this goodgolly???

longwood would be feeling like they have basically got a steal then, larkins got injured during the pre season match against benalla all blacks I just got informed earlier on have you already heard anything about this goodgolly???
Na I hadn't hear anything of the sort. Hope it's not to serious but, he's a goer when he's fit

How's Rumba looking for Saturday against the Bears? Is their full squad playing? Would be a good game to go and watch!
watched a couple of qtrs. of this game and rumba moved the ball well when it got out the back of shepps press and the pace of some of the boys is awesome!! Cupido got on the end of a few kicks and I seen him prob kick 4 or 5!! you wont miss him on the ground with the strut he has on him certainly seems confident with himself! what sought of coach is he goodgolly (yells,teaches,tactical)

watched a couple of qtrs. of this game and rumba moved the ball well when it got out the back of shepps press and the pace of some of the boys is awesome!! Cupido got on the end of a few kicks and I seen him prob kick 4 or 5!! you wont miss him on the ground with the strut he has on him certainly seems confident with himself! what sought of coach is he goodgolly (yells,teaches,tactical)

lol i had a year with him in when he played Under10s at Croydon FC, he had "the strut" back then :rolleyes:

wont miss him on the ground???? you couldn't miss him in a crowd with the size of his head lol.

He's definitely a motivator/yeller, but I think that'll change a bit over time as he gets more experience, remembering he's only in his first senior coaching gig.
But its important to remember we basically played the Bears' 3rds. they had a lot out and we're under no illusion as to how much work we still have to do.
But it is worth mentioning Cupido kicked 4 ( 1 wasn't counted but sailed thru post high from the centre bounce circle, you could hear "wow" universally on and off the field) and Dick kicked 5, the ruckman was easily BOG and the Bears will be a lot more competitive in the GVFL this year with Campbell at the Helm and their full list in action.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given Moama are the next big thing this year who are their praccy matches against and when so we can size them up

I see Ryan Hudson applied for a clearence to Moama. They seem to be putting a real good list together. Theyll be a force fr sure. But I thought Huddo signed or took a sign on fee for Elmore already? Interesting if true, but I guess that happens a bit these days.

I see Ryan Hudson applied for a clearence to Moama. They seem to be putting a real good list together. Theyll be a force fr sure. But I thought Huddo signed or took a sign on fee for Elmore already? Interesting if true, but I guess that happens a bit these days.

Not much said about Rhys Archard going to moama. Thought this would be a huge conversation piece..... or did I miss it :)

longwood would be disappointed in recruiting an injured player?? however on a different subject when and where is rumbas next game ??

Rumbas next praccy is next weekend, but there's a game in tonight between numurkah and cobram at numurkah at about 5 which would be good to get along to.

Rumbas next praccy is next weekend, but there's a game in tonight between numurkah and cobram at numurkah at about 5 which would be good to get along to.
cobram should easily defeat numurkah surely?? who is rumba up against better team then bears or a lower league team that they can just destroy to get the boys confidence up??

cobram should easily defeat numurkah surely?? who is rumba up against better team then bears or a lower league team that they can just destroy to get the boys confidence up??

Who won practice matches today?

Finley easily beat Leeton last night in barooga.

Tom Seccull , Ried Crowe , Tommy Doyle and Lach Small were all good for the cats.

Morrison , Ford , Jewell , Bongetti , Harkins and the 2 young guys from last yhear all missing the cats are looking pretty nice.

UNITED
FINLEY
MOAMA
BAROOGA
DAYLIGHT
THE REST

Who won practice matches today?

Finley easily beat Leeton last night in barooga.

Tom Seccull , Ried Crowe , Tommy Doyle and Lach Small were all good for the cats.

Morrison , Ford , Jewell , Bongetti , Harkins and the 2 young guys from last yhear all missing the cats are looking pretty nice.

UNITED
FINLEY
MOAMA
BAROOGA
DAYLIGHT
THE REST
Crowe signed with rumba??

I think he is weighing up his position at rumba, I heard moneys not everything ,success in local town might be more important !

I think there is a feeling of unfinished business at Finley. With the last three years a couple of the boys playing one year and then a couple of the others playing the next. 2014 with all the boys together should make for a very interesting side

Reid Crowe my tip for the medal also: at either club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back