Murray FL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your talking about Shaun Downie here, I would say he made a fair crack at a higher league. From memory kicked 70 one year, 60 odd the next then injured for the next 2. Didn't quit as suggested.

He was gloating about players that had gone on to success I think ark , and odd way to back up an argument regarding going up a league and quitting. That may be where the confusion came

You were not asked to name
Correct , I misread HT's post below and took the opportunity to tell everyone how good the PDFNL is by stating those that have gone from the PDFNL to higher standard in the last two years . It was a error on my part .
Gee I didn't mean to stoke a fire here, I would like to see your list of players who have gone to a higher league and quit footy within 2 years, I think you're just making assumptions and calling them facts. Grab a thesaurus and differentiate the two. While you're at it, grab a footy for dummies a book and get a clue.

So players that joined pdfl clubs have had those same clubs tell other players from Finley to "piss off" doesn't add up. That's not to mention that your whole basis of the poaching theory is bullshit anyway.

Your on the wrong thread
Your wrong on all accounts , but let's get back to these recruits.
Are they under 16 or are Finley paying them $100k ?

Last edited:
Your wrong on all accounts , but let's get back to these recruits.
Are they under 16 or are Finley paying them $100k ?

Sick of your lies roar name the 10.5 players that shopped themselves around and got told to piss off. Put your money where your big mouth is. Who do you even support ?

Correct , I misread HT's post below and took the opportunity to tell everyone how good the PDFNL is by stating those that have gone from the PDFNL to higher standard in the last two years . It was a error on my part .

Wasn't an error at all you just wanted to stroke it some more as usual

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond , as Roota suggested let's get to MFL talk . Now these recruits can you tell us any more on them . $$$'s etc etc would be good .

Could diversion you slandering moron can't back up yet another stupid statement.

One has recently purchased a farm in the area and 1 is travelling from melbourne as he has a lot of family here. Both not being paid.

Another recruit will be great to watch very polished player who uses it well. Check it out roar if your into skilled football that is

Could diversion you slandering moron can't back up yet another stupid statement.

One has recently purchased a farm in the area and 1 is travelling from melbourne as he has a lot of family here. Both not being paid.

Another recruit will be great to watch very polished player who uses it well. Check it out roar if your into skilled football that is

You've got me worried. I was hoping Rams had the first game in the bag. There is a deal on that for every senior game Rams win $50 will go to Amaze which is the project that Nick Glowrey is involved in to raise awareness of and improve the lives of those living on the autism spectrum. Not sure if you would have seen his story in the PT. Great young man.

So talking about putting money where your big mouth is?? Want to match it if Finley win??

You've got me worried. I was hoping Rams had the first game in the bag. There is a deal on that for every senior game Rams win $50 will go to Amaze which is the project that Nick Glowrey is involved in to raise awareness of and improve the lives of those living on the autism spectrum. Not sure if you would have seen his story in the PT. Great young man.

So talking about putting money where your big mouth is?? Want to match it if Finley win??

Nick is an amazing young man wilty and that's a great gesture. I'll be making a donation to glowz campaign. But I think Deni will win the opener the 2nd time around maybe.

Sorry people just wanted to share-

I was listening Eddie McGuires hot breakfast podcast todayand this segmant made me sick. they were talking to a bloke named "John", who was playing for an unidentified club in an unidentified league. In his words, even though it was a practise match this weekend gone 27 of the 30 guys he was playing with he said had used Ice before the game as a performance enhancer. According to him he's not sure whether the coach and president encouraged it, but they certainly knew about it. John said that he also "had a hit" too as he was a paid player and didn't want to get shown up by others who weren't as highly paid....... I was shocked and sickened to a point of posting this story here.......... But here's one of the many questions I have- I am aware of drugs and more recently Ice being around as a party drug so to speak, but surely it hasn't gotten to the stage where people would actually compromise there standing and accept it as a performance enhancer? I might be oblivious to it but I haven't seen it to this extant in our league yet, has anyone else got any different experiences? I'm really keen to know, because the thought alone could make me walk away from footy altogether........
Think Eddie should have kept quiet or was it a plot to divert the attention away for his Pies ?

Only a few days out now anyone wanna have a crack?
Top 6-
Grand finalists-
Winner-
B+F-
Leading goal kicker-
Rising star-
Spoon-

Only a few days out now anyone wanna have a crack?
Top 6-
Grand finalists-
Winner-
B+F-
Leading goal kicker-
Rising star-
Spoon-

Rumba
Nathalia
Moama
Barooga
Finley
Deni

Barooga v moama grand final

Barooga

Medal: smith , Morrison , archard

Goal kicking: bannaddio , Newman , James

Spoon: congupna

Mulwala , Tongala and numurkha could all surprise too. We are lucky to have such an even and competitive comp. Round one of picola north west and it looks like Strathy and jerilderie with Toc a chance of sneaking a gf appearance. Maybe that's why squeak needs to troll the mfl thread

I have no factual evidence well I do actually but you state that then dribble some shit like you think you know. I know what both blokes at Toc are on FACT they were not payed at Finley . I know what 1 bloke at berrigan is on FACT and he wasn't paid at Finley and would be reading this post FACT
Where do you get your FACTS from pretty sure your not in the inner sanctum so unless you are both those blokes you know no FACTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back