Murray FL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are peoples thoughts on salary cap of 150k. To high to low?. Also is a playing coach salary included in the 150k and non playing on top?. How many clubs would pay player payment through the books... if not many the cap dosnt do shit.

What are peoples thoughts on salary cap of 150k. To high to low?. Also is a playing coach salary included in the 150k and non playing on top?. How many clubs would pay player payment through the books... if not many the cap dosnt do shit.

Every club needs to account for every cent that goes to and towards players. I believe the coach is excluded from the cap...used to be anyway. It's being audited and policed much more thoroughly than ever before and I can tell you..they are looking to make an example of someone

I think only 50% of a playing coach is included in the cap and there is a lesser percentage for any playing assistant coach. I may be incorrect though

Heard today that Horsham Demon player Jeremy Hartigan is relocating to Echuca late this year or early next year. His partner got a job there. Very Handy Defender/Mid. Played in 7 Senior Premierships at Horsham Demons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back