Murray FL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

This astounds me , the Brennan family have been associated with Tonny Football Club for a long time and I’d assume it has all been them giving . Having played in a few leagues locally I doubt I’ve come across a family who has unassumingly given so much to one football club . Julian at one stage was the premier defensive full back in the GVL despite playing in some pretty hard times and I’d expect knocked back quite a few offers to go elsewhere , likewise Lurch .
It’s a sh*t slant on that family to suggest they are dictating to the club .
I have no doubt that Keiran has raised as much money for the club as possible , is that not what everyone wants ???

you’re 100% correct they’re a much loved and highly respected part of the community. Hence why myself and others went into bat for them. There is no way that’s how things played out. Maybe jabajaba can give us more info on what he has heard? As a supporter for 45 years it’s disappointing to have in house negativity when things look so promising.

you’re 100% correct they’re a much loved and highly respected part of the community. Hence why myself and others went into bat for them. There is no way that’s how things played out. Maybe jabajaba can give us more info on what he has heard? As a supporter for 45 years it’s disappointing to have in house negativity when things look so promising.
Blues I got a bit of an idea who you are and I am going to suggest your families association goes well beyond that of yourself, father / grandfather ;)
If Jabbajabba is in fact associated/ in house and thinks it is ok to go upon a forum to pot a hard working volunteer then they should probably move on or be moved on.

Blues I got a bit of an idea who you are and I am going to suggest your families association goes well beyond that of yourself, father / grandfather ;)
If Jabbajabba is in fact associated/ in house and thinks it is ok to go upon a forum to pot a hard working volunteer then they should probably move on or be moved on.
I’m not sure you have the right person, Roar. One last thing I’d like to add before I move on from the topic, maybe Jabjaba is forgetting this is the same Person he is potting who gave up a room in his house all winter (with 4 kids at home) and went and got Cam from the airport a number of times?

Last edited:
This astounds me , the Brennan family have been associated with Tonny Football Club for a long time and I’d assume it has all been them giving . Having played in a few leagues locally I doubt I’ve come across a family who has unassumingly given so much to one football club . Julian at one stage was the premier defensive full back in the GVL despite playing in some pretty hard times and I’d expect knocked back quite a few offers to go elsewhere , likewise Lurch .
It’s a sh*t slant on that family to suggest they are dictating to the club .
I have no doubt that Keiran has raised as much money for the club as possible , is that not what everyone wants ???

Just going off what an (at the time) committee member (who has no reason to lie) told me who heard the words from his mouth. Drawing a very long bow to say it’s a potshot at the entire family. Fact is fact.

Just going off what an (at the time) committee member (who has no reason to lie) told me who heard the words from his mouth. Drawing a very long bow to say it’s a potshot at the entire family. Fact is fact.
My post you responded to , was in response to Blues comment that your comments were nothing new and interpreted that you are a repeat offender of attacking the club .
The mystery committee member spreading that story whether it was said or not is shit form.

I’m not sure you have the right person, Roar. One last thing I’d like to add before I move on from the topic, maybe Jabjaba is forgetting this is the same Person he is potting who gave up a room in his house all winter (with 4 kids at home) and went and got Cam from the airport a number of times?
Roar was spot on! Hard to be a supporter of 45 years where your only in your early 30’s!!

Not sure if it’s coincidence or blueboy is pumping his tyres up, but 9 years ago is when Blueboy returned from Ky to play at the club under new coach Peter Bird
I don’t think so mate, I wish I was running around 9 years ago. Like I said Hopefully Jabbajabba pulls up a bit with the loaded stories and everyone moves on happy.

If you were to show me who said that - I’d be able to show you a liar

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MFL just got more interesting with Sam Lloyd going home to Deni

MFL just got more interesting with Sam Lloyd going home to Deni

he’s not playing for Deni is he?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back