Murray Football League - Thirds (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Murray Football League Thirds

I saw congupna play earlyish in the season, and lately, and i still stand by my comments. I would put Mulwala as a strong bet to win the granny, with a massive forward (Joel CHilds, Fotia) and back pack (Will Doyle), and also tom wilson in the guts, killer team. Mulwala are always massive physically and should go far after dissapointing effort in the finals last year. Tongala will be good again, but their best forward from last year is good, and when i saw them last year they could only kick to McNeal who is great. I rekon barooga could make a swift come back too, get a bit of pride lol.

Pendlebury is alrite, but anyone playing in a poor team in the back line is bound to get alot of possies if they have a big build on them. Martin and Doyle would be the two best backs in the league almost, but ive also seen kids from rumba, barooga and toc getting a few touches,even finley, any names their? Who are the best backmen from each team for the league, excluding any forward who sneak down and help a bit?

Pendlebury is alrite, but anyone playing in a poor team in the back line is bound to get alot of possies if they have a big build on them. Martin and Doyle would be the two best backs in the league almost, but ive also seen kids from rumba, barooga and toc getting a few touches,even finley, any names their? Who are the best backmen from each team for the league, excluding any forward who sneak down and help a bit?

Matty Clark, muls full back dominant this year very silky wasn't playin against tonny soo....

conguna is no doubt a strong team, but i have indeed seen them play and they wern't that good without pianto and sidebottom, with sidebottom being clearly the better of the two. Congupna had many smaller players and seem like they take a while to get started under good pressure. Congupna really needs a stronger forward pack to win more games, with both their full forward and centre half forward being of small build, and shying away from strong contests. Congupna needs more stronger bodies if they are to pound mulwala and tongala like they have been talking about so much. I hope they have improved alot since i last saw them.

wtf? you ask tongala about our forward line and if we were strong bodied enough? and who the **** are you Br. Xavier?

conguna is no doubt a strong team, but i have indeed seen them play and they wern't that good without pianto and sidebottom, with sidebottom being clearly the better of the two. Congupna had many smaller players and seem like they take a while to get started under good pressure. Congupna really needs a stronger forward pack to win more games, with both their full forward and centre half forward being of small build, and shying away from strong contests. Congupna needs more stronger bodies if they are to pound mulwala and tongala like they have been talking about so much. I hope they have improved alot since i last saw them.

Yesterdays team congupna played was the best team they could play all year i think and without the inclusions of rusty and pianto they do have a small built forward line. Muggleton is a great leading mark but after playing on him he is easy to push off his run and same thing with tuckett he didnt really do much at all. Mark ryan who got called a sheepdog somewhere back in this thing did pretty much just that against us.

They just had too many options to goto and our weaker players really let us down and they last quarter was just fk'd! It'll be good to see if their seioners make finals what steele and matt do does anyone know?

wtf? you ask tongala about our forward line and if we were strong bodied enough? and who the **** are you Br. Xavier?

i rekon simmy#18 is right on the spot, i was saying without congupna's two key players they have a small and shy forward line that doesnt function the best congupna would like. Congupna beating tonny really sets mulwala up for an easy top finish. Any opposition will need a killer backiline to beat mulwalas.
Without pianto and steele Congupnas options are limited and good defenders, who can focus on muggleton, and tucket without having to try and cover the midfield run of the two key players (steele and pianto), will almost always win out, especially as muggleton and tucket are small in build and only need a strong bodied defender to make the ball swing in the defenders favour. Tonny lost because they lacked the height in defence, and key defenders to tag and take congupnas key players out of the game.

Can anybody please list the best backmen from each team in the under 17's? Only backmen included, and how they mightve played on the weekend?

Matty Clark, muls full back dominant this year very silky wasn't playin against tonny soo....

I thought u meant matt clark from barooga for a sec their lol. Havent seen much of him so i cant comment on him. How much mul win by this week? who were they big goal kickers?

I thought u meant matt clark from barooga for a sec their lol. Havent seen much of him so i cant comment on him. How much mul win by this week? who were they big goal kickers?

you fella cant see past matt and rust can ya? where you from cob? flynn from moama is a quailty defender.

we were talking about matt clark from mul lol.......................umm mul won by 228 pts tom wilson snagged 10 and will doyle 5 joel child 4 not a bad win put us on top ;)

Yesterdays team congupna played was the best team they could play all year i think and without the inclusions of rusty and pianto they do have a small built forward line. Muggleton is a great leading mark but after playing on him he is easy to push off his run and same thing with tuckett he didnt really do much at all. Mark ryan who got called a sheepdog somewhere back in this thing did pretty much just that against us.

They just had too many options to goto and our weaker players really let us down and they last quarter was just fk'd! It'll be good to see if their seioners make finals what steele and matt do does anyone know?

haha congupna has got plenty of players who can stand up at the rite time and they had a few out that would make the starting 22 so even without rusty n pianto we'd probably still win.. they had few injured players running around if they werent injured tonny would be looking at ass raping...and wat happen to tonnys star midfielders haha .. up the roaders!:thumbsu:

who are deni's best players and were do they play can any one tell me?

haha congupna has got plenty of players who can stand up at the rite time and they had a few out that would make the starting 22 so even without rusty n pianto we'd probably still win.. they had few injured players running around if they werent injured tonny would be looking at ass raping...and wat happen to tonnys star midfielders haha .. up the roaders!:thumbsu:

u didnt beat mul without rusty n matt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

who are the star midfielders?

tongala fellas, after playing congupna what your opinion about them and do you think they can knock off mul?

tongala fellas, after playing congupna what your opinion about them and do you think they can knock off mul?
congupna and mul will be a good game, both teams evenly matched. i feel that we played a lot better against mul then congupna dont read too much into those results. i think it could go either way. if comgupna plays their full side id back them to get over the line

congupna and mul will be a good game, both teams evenly matched. i feel that we played a lot better against mul then congupna dont read too much into those results. i think it could go either way. if comgupna plays their full side id back them to get over the line

oh yeah anyone else got anything to input?

Congupna are a good team with a fair few great players but i rekon mulwala will be able to shutdown ur forwards and will give use a fair battle in the midfield. Come finals when both teams have their full sides. (congupna 1'st wont make it far in finals so matt n rust would prob play 3rds?) i think mulwala will just outmuscle use unless ya can run them off their feet kind like what we did!

Congupna are the best side in the thirds at this point in time by a few goals, a lot will depend on whether Sidebottom and Pianto play 3rds or seniors come finals time though, if Congupna ones make it through to the 2nd week of finals will they play 3rds or seniors?

Congupna are the best side in the thirds at this point in time by a few goals, a lot will depend on whether Sidebottom and Pianto play 3rds or seniors come finals time though, if Congupna ones make it through to the 2nd week of finals will they play 3rds or seniors?

I think they will play 3rds hank as congupna ones wont make the 2nd week of finals. Why isn't sidebottom playing for the bushrangers under 18 TAC cup he is good enough.

I think they will play 3rds hank as congupna ones wont make the 2nd week of finals. Why isn't sidebottom playing for the bushrangers under 18 TAC cup he is good enough.

i seen him play under 16's, don't know whether hes alowed to play for both?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back