Murray Football League - Thirds (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: Murray Football League Thirds

Pretty poor top 6 really apart from mulwala who should tear everyone else to shreds, closest contender probably tonny, although they are a pretty soft side last time i played them, limited options up forward, and those up there were very easy to cover as lacked height, speed and half decent delivery to them. Finley wont go near beating mulwala, only a couple good players with no depth. The team that will challenge most teams this year will be tocumwal, only when they have a full team in, with 6 returning fomr boarding school. Mulwala will win it for sure this year.

Pretty poor top 6 really apart from mulwala who should tear everyone else to shreds, closest contender probably tonny, although they are a pretty soft side last time i played them, limited options up forward, and those up there were very easy to cover as lacked height, speed and half decent delivery to them. Finley wont go near beating mulwala, only a couple good players with no depth. The team that will challenge most teams this year will be tocumwal, only when they have a full team in, with 6 returning fomr boarding school. Mulwala will win it for sure this year.

you have got to be kidding buddy, we played toc with rennie and mackenna back from boarding school, you guys were real average, and will see just how good mul are soon, they got beaten by 10 goals on weekend by united who last time we played them wern't that flash.... if Jordan Souter comes back in our side and foward line it would be one of the best in the league... thats a big if though, as he is most likely playing seniors for the year... which is a huge loss for us..

you have got to be kidding buddy, we played toc with rennie and mackenna back from boarding school, you guys were real average, and will see just how good mul are soon, they got beaten by 10 goals on weekend by united who last time we played them wern't that flash.... if Jordan Souter comes back in our side and foward line it would be one of the best in the league... thats a big if though, as he is most likely playing seniors for the year... which is a huge loss for us..

Mul are a good outfit, and goin off what i saw when toc played tonny they will wipe the floor with you. If i recall correctly tonny piled on 6 quick goals in a quarter when one of tocs defenders whent off the ground with a rolled ankle, but as soon as he returned toc actually won the rest of the game, outscoring tonny in every other quarter. Shows that tonnys forward line can be controlled by a good defender, which will doyle will certainly do, aswell as kill you's on the rebound. Also that day toc didnt have 2 of there better midfielders, desperately needed somebody to give rennie support in the guts, if we did have that support instead of running him off his feet we wouldve done tonny, yous aint worth the steam off our piss mate

If mulwala's the top of the table, Rumbalara full strenght will give it to em. We haven't had a full strenght side all year with boys in and out of the seniors. Don't get me wrong there a great side, and when we played them they should have smashed us but thier kicking at goal let them down, and thought we still had our chances lat in the game, but come finals we'll be the ones to watch!!

Mul are a good outfit, and goin off what i saw when toc played tonny they will wipe the floor with you. If i recall correctly tonny piled on 6 quick goals in a quarter when one of tocs defenders whent off the ground with a rolled ankle, but as soon as he returned toc actually won the rest of the game, outscoring tonny in every other quarter. Shows that tonnys forward line can be controlled by a good defender, which will doyle will certainly do, aswell as kill you's on the rebound. Also that day toc didnt have 2 of there better midfielders, desperately needed somebody to give rennie support in the guts, if we did have that support instead of running him off his feet we wouldve done tonny, yous aint worth the steam off our piss mate

this is how good you boys are, we went off the ground after beating you by 12 goals and we were dissapointed with our performance, we barely even wanted to sing the song..... oh yeah good effort on the weekend to, saw you only just lost to bottom of the ladder cobram by a mere 60 points, who the week earlier we beat by 16 goals, so keep at mate, because your gonna have to start winning some games to even get near the 6.....

If mulwala's the top of the table, Rumbalara full strenght will give it to em. We haven't had a full strenght side all year with boys in and out of the seniors. Don't get me wrong there a great side, and when we played them they should have smashed us but thier kicking at goal let them down, and thought we still had our chances lat in the game, but come finals we'll be the ones to watch!!

Yeh agree there, rumba have always had a good team, running most teams off there feet. Back them any day to beat other top 6 teams, but mul who have bigger bodies and will scare most teams off the ball.

this is how good you boys are, we went off the ground after beating you by 12 goals and we were dissapointed with our performance, we barely even wanted to sing the song..... oh yeah good effort on the weekend to, saw you only just lost to bottom of the ladder cobram by a mere 60 points, who the week earlier we beat by 16 goals, so keep at mate, because your gonna have to start winning some games to even get near the 6.....

As i said, toc will only be a challenging outfit this year when they have a full strength team, with 5 of there better players playing school footy games on the weekend against each other, Assumption Vs Xavier, but then again could never really trust a bloke from tonny to be able to read. I hope you's were dissapointed with your game, otherwise you really need to have a look at yourself, especially after being killed in your forward line, and being scared off the ball in the center after toc showed they had a bit more courage at the footy than you's did. Tonny are a poor team, will be all year unless they can hit the ball hard and deliver the footy with a bit of urgence into their forward line, really not much chop if getting challenged by a mere toc team- looking forward to tonny V toc, if us blokes can get back from school.

not getting ahead of yourself mate?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Toc will never have a side that looks like challenging a top 6 side this year. And Mulwala are'nt the best in the comp. How can they be when Echuca beat them by 10 goals? It isn't clear who is the best side at the moment. We'll have to wait till September.

Toc will never have a side that looks like challenging a top 6 side this year. And Mulwala are'nt the best in the comp. How can they be when Echuca beat them by 10 goals? It isn't clear who is the best side at the moment. We'll have to wait till September.
Tonny will need to start playing well got 4 big games coming up, Rumba, mul. finley. Deni. They could lose 5 in a row

tonny may have to play jordan souter in the thirds for the next 4 matches just so they have a chance of winning.
I think he might have to come back and play thirds numbers are not looking great after another injury at training tonight. CHF is gone for 4-6 weeks, Name is Ayden McGill. very bad lose for tonny thirds. only 19 fit players

Does anyone wanna have a crack at where abouts toc will end up this year ladder wise

As i said, toc will only be a challenging outfit this year when they have a full strength team, with 5 of there better players playing school footy games on the weekend against each other, Assumption Vs Xavier, but then again could never really trust a bloke from tonny to be able to read. I hope you's were dissapointed with your game, otherwise you really need to have a look at yourself, especially after being killed in your forward line, and being scared off the ball in the center after toc showed they had a bit more courage at the footy than you's did. Tonny are a poor team, will be all year unless they can hit the ball hard and deliver the footy with a bit of urgence into their forward line, really not much chop if getting challenged by a mere toc team- looking forward to tonny V toc, if us blokes can get back from school.
You are an absolute disgrace champ. Everything you have had to say has been derogatory and lacks substance. Your predictions about mulwala being the best side by far i agree with but toc being their greatest threat is laughable. Toc got beaten by a previously winless cobram by ten goals on the weekend, for 5 or 6 players to be capable of gaining that much ground on a side like mulwala would be a rare sight. Even if they could achieve this it would count for nothing as i don't see tocumwal getting close to finishing in the top 6. So stop stirring crap and write something worthwhile.

Tonny will need to start playing well got 4 big games coming up, Rumba, mul. finley. Deni. They could lose 5 in a row
i agree, the next four weeks will be extremely tough and our spot in the 6 could on the line if we don't pull our finger out especially now with aydo out. Im very happy that we only have to play these sides once each!

i agree, the next four weeks will be extremely tough and our spot in the 6 could on the line if we don't pull our finger out especially now with aydo out. Im very happy that we only have to play these sides once each!
here's the under 18s mfl interleague team:

Nick Howe (Deniliquin Rams)
George Kontakos (Congupna)
Jack Bourke (Moama)
Mitch Curtis (Nathalia)
Jack Miechel (Numurkah)
Jayden Boyd (Tocumwal)
Adam Brassil (Congupna)
Kade Rowe (Mulwala)
Robb Jewell (Finley)
Matt Pendelbury (Numurkah)
Jarrad Denham (Tongala)
Drew Cameron (Cobram)
Michael Connors (Barooga)
Tom Van Der Mew (Cobram)
Jordan Souter (Tongala)
Matt Tyler (Tongala)
Broddy Dickson (Echuca United)
Daniel Thorpe (Moama)
Ricky Barnes (Nathalia)
Daniel Robinson (Nathalia)
William Doyle (Mulwala)
Liam Reeves (Congupna)
Mark Ryan (Congupna)
Jamie Taig (Rumbalara)
Paul McNamara (Numurkah)

You are an absolute disgrace champ. Everything you have had to say has been derogatory and lacks substance. Your predictions about mulwala being the best side by far i agree with but toc being their greatest threat is laughable. Toc got beaten by a previously winless cobram by ten goals on the weekend, for 5 or 6 players to be capable of gaining that much ground on a side like mulwala would be a rare sight. Even if they could achieve this it would count for nothing as i don't see tocumwal getting close to finishing in the top 6. So stop stirring crap and write something worthwhile.[/quote

So far you have only one thing right- i am a champ. Secondly who did you get to write this because tonny people cant write, and thirdly everything i write is worthwhile, such as toc being a threat to many teams ONLY when they have a Full team in. Toc will struggle without it in, but when at full stength will challenge many teams. We may not get close to finishing top 6, as we, as a full team can only play 3-4 games, with the boarding students playing better games at a better level- a level greater than most reached in the MFL. This prescence will be showed when toc can play as a full team, hopefully against tonny who we know are a miserable outfit with a lack of skilled and or tough players.

Does anyone wanna have a crack at where abouts toc will end up this year ladder wise

Near the lower region of the ladder, depending on how many games the school boys play in. Losing to poor teams with an abscence of these players.

You are an absolute disgrace champ. Everything you have had to say has been derogatory and lacks substance. Your predictions about mulwala being the best side by far i agree with but toc being their greatest threat is laughable. Toc got beaten by a previously winless cobram by ten goals on the weekend, for 5 or 6 players to be capable of gaining that much ground on a side like mulwala would be a rare sight. Even if they could achieve this it would count for nothing as i don't see tocumwal getting close to finishing in the top 6. So stop stirring crap and write something worthwhile.[/quote

So far you have only one thing right- i am a champ. Secondly who did you get to write this because tonny people cant write, and thirdly everything i write is worthwhile, such as toc being a threat to many teams ONLY when they have a Full team in. Toc will struggle without it in, but when at full stength will challenge many teams. We may not get close to finishing top 6, as we, as a full team can only play 3-4 games, with the boarding students playing better games at a better level- a level greater than most reached in the MFL. This prescence will be showed when toc can play as a full team, hopefully against tonny who we know are a miserable outfit with a lack of skilled and or tough players.
your a w***er thats all you are mate. i would give tonny some respect you would be surprised how good they can be. i hope they beat yous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back