Murray Football League - Thirds (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Murray Football League Thirds

Rumba beat Numurkah today, i'm not sure of the final score. but things seem to finally coming together. I'm tipping them to be a major threat come finals. what were the other results from this weekend??

So you think Mul are doing alright? where they on the ladder at the moment? Yeah those 3 boys that were said earlyer cooper dolye and rowe are all really good players and i think they will be the difference between them winning the flag and not, they would be alot better if they still had there ruckman in charlie ross he was very good and was a really big lose to the team. How are Aiden Yellond and Sean Miller going this year? because they both good footballers? Also the Mul Coach is a pretty great coach knows alot about football and i would love to play under him:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Charlie Ross was a huge loss for the Lions..great ruckman/forward would have been sorely missed at the club!

It should be a good game this week between toc and finley who do you think will get up

What the hell happened to Mulwala? I know they didn't have the majority of their senior boys but i would of thought they would still get over Numurkah!! Massive upset well done to the Numurkah boys

What the hell happened to Mulwala? I know they didn't have the majority of their senior boys but i would of thought they would still get over Numurkah!! Massive upset well done to the Numurkah boys

umm fairly huge outs... Sean Miller, Kade Rowe, Will Doyle, Bodhi Butts, Jacko Cooper, James Wilson....... not sure who else but thats 6 of their best... pretty depleted side... wuldnt of had much confidence with those outs... who knows

hey guys.
go easy on our friend simmy.
i play for the rams and we played them last week and simmy played not to bad.
disposal wasnt to good.
but he got the hard ball.
which in a draw/ close game counts alot.
so just go easy on the guy

anybody willing to have a crack at who will take out the b and f this year for the league? i was thinkin cody bradley, will neville, james gilligan sum1 like that

Neville And Bradley no Chance For League Best And Fairest

B&F will probly come from one of the top few teams as winning teams usually get votes, but also as was said they can take votes off each other. Number 5 from mul and number 1 from tonny mite be up there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mr Garth...

who is looking the goods for the b + f out at tonny??

mr tinning seems 2 b getting in the best every week and starting 2 get over his anger problems could he be a roughie also who else wood u call contenders???

Mr Garth...

who is looking the goods for the b + f out at tonny??

mr tinning seems 2 b getting in the best every week and starting 2 get over his anger problems could he be a roughie also who else wood u call contenders???
Yes his errant elbows have seemed to disappear from his game!

I'd have to say either Cody Bradley or William Neville would have to be leading at the moment and would be short priced favourites to win our best and fairest. Kyle Halliwell might make a late surge as he has performed well in recent outings.

Yes his errant elbows have seemed to disappear from his game!

I'd have to say either Cody Bradley or William Neville would have to be leading at the moment and would be short priced favourites to win our best and fairest. Kyle Halliwell might make a late surge as he has performed well in recent outings.

jake barnett?
Aiden Yelland?
Sean Miller? young but has played well

jake barnett?
Aiden Yelland?
Sean Miller? young but has played well

Yelland, no hope. Miller, could be amongst it. Barnett, unsure but agaist us loved sitting the kick behind the play and getting the easy one. got a few touches, but wasnt influential. Mark Wiley from Finley would have to be the favourite, awsome player, and a real stand out at finley, no one will take votes from him. he was easy bog agaist us for both teams, even though they went down by six goals. Brodie Tinning, playing real out at tonny, and im glad i play with him not against him, will be polling well. Brodie Garth making a late charge at the goal kicking 13 in two weeks. haha look out. top six in order what do yas think? This are my thoughts:
Tongala
Deni
United
Mulwala
Moama
Finley.

huge match this week between united and tonny that will determine wether or not there in the top two. go blues.

.... Barnett, unsure but agaist us loved sitting the kick behind the play and getting the easy one. got a few touches, but wasnt influential... top six in order what do yas think? This are my thoughts:
Tongala
Deni
United
Mulwala
Moama
Finley.

huge match this week between united and tonny that will determine wether or not there in the top two. go blues.

At least Barnett gets a kick. I'd have him in my side anyday. Agree with the top 6 in that order. whoever wins this week against tonnie and echuca will finish on top.

cant wait till finals f*ck ya. its gunna be awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back