Murray Football League - Thirds (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Murray Football League Thirds

i actually thought about that ay.....sorry ahaha.......i actually rkn u'll knock em off because yu will all be way too quick for em dont let their size fool u they all play for themselves and their full forward is a sheep dog should go alright

who do you play for?

i actually thought about that ay.....sorry ahaha.......i actually rkn u'll knock em off because yu will all be way too quick for em dont let their size fool u they all play for themselves and their full forward is a sheep dog should go alright

how do you know?

mate, no one from tonny rekons we got it in the bag (premiers), its either ppl being ******s from other leagues tlkin shit or us jus muckin round, but we arent cocky at all.....definately gunna hav work cut out for us against congupna and i would say are the expected under dogs....

So true smithy.. We've only said we didn't cheat!!

This weekend will be one of the biggest games of the season even if congupna don't drop down their ones players!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congupna v Tongala will be the highlight of the year, if both teams are at full strength and playing their best, there's been much talk about it

Congupna v Tongala will be the highlight of the year, if both teams are at full strength and playing their best, there's been much talk about it

Congupna will win this weekend by 5 goals... :thumbsu:

how would u know that jemo? i can understand u know the roads but how many game have u seen tonny play?

havent seen tonny play.. but if all the congupna boys come out to play, which i think they will, ur guys will find it very tough.. all the best tho, hope they go well!

havent seen tonny play.. but if all the congupna boys come out to play, which i think they will, ur guys will find it very tough.. all the best tho, hope they go well!

your right mate they probaly will find it tough but it works both ways. anyway mate good luck on the weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back