Murray Football League - Thirds (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate none of these boys would know who Dean Beekman is.(Unless they also attend the Martigra). This is a MFL website. Dean plays for KATUNGA go post it on that gay website
dean is a bloody spud useed to play murray legue but was not good enough to get a run for murk he a spud and if he goes to bushies he will get cut 1st cut

it was lucky yeah i know was supprissed but to be honest lachlan ya not that much greater than me ya about twenty cm taller than me and got longer arms the only actuall skill ya have over me is ya got a great oppisite foot but i reckon if i played on ya it would be even match up mate and u think the same to cause i have speed and agillity plus fitness over you and you have reach and a better left over me none of us are superstars that luke armstrong the superstar
and i have better composure, you just kick it straight up in the air as soon as ya get it. thanks for giving my name away too DION NATHANIEL GLEESON

Deni by 7 points.
BOG Oliver Maddison to kill Mark Whiley like he has done to many of the best 1s players this year including- Mick Hare, Ash Hockey, Levi Moss, Shannon Emmett and many many more!

GO RAMS!
mate i'm pretty sure you'll find that he didn't tag Hock. a guy with dreds had him both times.;)

Deni by 7 points.
BOG Oliver Maddison to kill Mark Whiley like he has done to many of the best 1s players this year including- Mick Hare, Ash Hockey, Levi Moss, Shannon Emmett and many many more!

GO RAMS!

Finley will need some others to win it for them, Whiley will get about 10 touches on Maddog.

Reid Crowe and Joel Sibraa will need big games for them to win.

mate i'm pretty sure you'll find that he didn't tag Hock. a guy with dreds had him both times.;)

Sorry mate... I must of dreamed the time when i was sittin in the change rooms and Gary Parsons was going threw the match with Cobram and naming maddogg on Hockey..... Simon Maher played on him the first time.. When Hockey went forward the second time simo had him.. Besides from that Oliver had the job... Coming from Deni and playin with the Boys and listening to the coach's pre-match mettings it think i am pretty aware with whats going on in Deni... So you handle Cobram or which ever club you come from and ill take Deni aye. Thanks!

Sorry mate... I must of dreamed the time when i was sittin in the change rooms and Gary Parsons was going threw the match with Cobram and naming maddogg on Hockey..... Simon Maher played on him the first time.. When Hockey went forward the second time simo had him.. Besides from that Oliver had the job... Coming from Deni and playin with the Boys and listening to the coach's pre-match mettings it think i am pretty aware with whats going on in Deni... So you handle Cobram or which ever club you come from and ill take Deni aye. Thanks!
Mate i don't care whatever you think. But Maddog didn't tag Hockey at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finley will need some others to win it for them, Whiley will get about 10 touches on Maddog.

Reid Crowe and Joel Sibraa will need big games for them to win.
Nah I disagree, Whiley will destroy it this week. He has won just about everything a thirds players could win and this week he'll cap it off with a premiership and a BOG in the grandfinal. Carn the Cats.....

Deni by 7 points.

GO RAMS!
Ok then these are the games he tagged and here are the results:
Deni Vs Congupna 1st time , S. Emmet 3 goals and 4th best.
Deni Vs Congupna 2nd time , S. Emmet 2nd best on ground

Deni Vs Toc 1st time, M. Hare Best on ground
Deni Vs Toc 2nd time,M.Hare not in best, maddog 3rd best

Moama Vs Deni 1st time, L.Moss 2nd best on ground
Moama Vs Deni 2nd time, L.Moss a goal and 3rd best

Cobram Vs Deni , A.Hockey a goal and 3rd best

Remove this Banner Ad

Murray Football League - Thirds (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back