Murray Football League - Thirds (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Arnel mate grouse player but what im trying to say anyone can out score toc man, we'll struggle to kick a goal every week,
fair point, i wouldn't really be bragging about beating toc. But toc do have some qaulity players. in last weeks game it didn't seem like congupna were beating toc by 100 points and it was a hard fought win for us

fair point, i wouldn't really be bragging about beating toc. But toc do have some qaulity players. in last weeks game it didn't seem like congupna were beating toc by 100 points and it was a hard fought win for us
Yeah mate we try every week knowing we arent gonna win but they put up a good fight i think i see every game and yes they do have some very quality players, im not just saying this coz im from toc but i really do think they would have one of the best centre lines in the league wen they all play full games they would be very hard to stop in the middle its just everywhere else it lets us down....

Yeah mate we try every week knowing we arent gonna win but they put up a good fight i think i see every game and yes they do have some very quality players, im not just saying this coz im from toc but i really do think they would have one of the best centre lines in the league wen they all play full games they would be very hard to stop in the middle its just everywhere else it lets us down....

Hahahahahaha no mate, NO!. please list the names ?
Tim arnel, great player.
Packy couldn't get a game last year, he is no good !. He probably wouldn't get a game with a team like deni.

Tim arnel, great player.
Packy couldn't get a game last year, he is no good !. He probably wouldn't get a game with a team like deni.

i couldnt get a game at numurkah wen i won leading goal kicker there? shit thats a good effort.

Tim arnel, great player.
Well to start off with the ruck jordy haynes has improved out of no where, has developped into a very good ruck man,, ash pollard is in the bushies squad, chris pattern played for nsw last year and possibly this year asweell,, choco little black fella goes like a gun,, mate have to be one of the better centre lines in the league

Tim arnel, great player.

Mate, Packy would be one of the better forwards in the league, i see he kicked 9 goals today.

Tim arnel, great player.
na no good at all mate just missed out on baggin 10 goals so i hear id feel pretty embarrassed if i was you mate haha..packy would most likely be one of the better forwards in the league from wat ive seen great set of hands is pretty quick off the mark for a big fella and would rarely be beaten one on one

:eek:is that a joke.... have you been apart of the murray league for the past 5 years. nathi would be lucky to win 5 games.

Timmy, i said they'd be allright, not good, meaning they will have a side and be competitive, but will struggle to even win your predicted 5 games. they'd be lucky to win 3 i rekon.

na no good at all mate just missed out on baggin 10 goals so i hear id feel pretty embarrassed if i was you mate haha..packy would most likely be one of the better forwards in the league from wat ive seen great set of hands is pretty quick off the mark for a big fella and would rarely be beaten one on one

Haha against Toc, Big achievement !!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate Dion is a very quality player iv played footy with him, and i was at the game on the weekend and he killed us mate, i no we dont have a strong side and yeah that could have helpped him but he deserved everyonee one of em, and for you this weekend packy we'll sus you out wont kick anymore than 5 mate,

you were talkin dion up when he kicked 6 against you last week but when packy kicks 9 in the wet its cause it was against toc? sure we talk him up and he talks himself up but he is a confidence player and after kicking nine he should be confident..

you were talkin dion up when he kicked 6 against you last week but when packy kicks 9 in the wet its cause it was against toc? sure we talk him up and he talks himself up but he is a confidence player and after kicking nine he should be confident..
Mate say as much as you want i rate dion ten times better player than this packy fool,, i dont no if you were there watching but yeah we had 14,15,16 on a ground for most of the game so talk the kid up as much as possible but i still think put him in a good side he wouldnt get a roll at FF, his overweight and wouldnt be able to run a full game out in a good side!!!

haha

Pack#12, from personal experience, If I were you I'd get a kick at full forward against some decent full backs in the league before you go chirping about kicking a bag against Toc.

Believe me, you will face some bloody good full backs before the year is out, and most likely play finals; most goalkickers in junior footy struggle to back up a good season once finals come around, the really good ones stand out and continue to kick bags of goals against the top teams and in the finals - something I couldn't manage back in U14s a few years ago after kicking a heap of goals in the regular season, and couldn't get a touch in the finals or against the good teams.

Just a friendly tip mate, pull your head in. :)

Pack#12, from personal experience, If I were you I'd get a kick at full forward against some decent full backs in the league before you go chirping about kicking a bag against Toc.

Believe me, you will face some bloody good full backs before the year is out, and most likely play finals; most goalkickers in junior footy struggle to back up a good season once finals come around, the really good ones stand out and continue to kick bags of goals against the top teams and in the finals - something I couldn't manage back in U14s a few years ago after kicking a heap of goals in the regular season, and couldn't get a touch in the finals or against the good teams.

Just a friendly tip mate, pull your head in. :)
i would have to say it right their i totaly agree with u i think his a ****ter myself

bit sick of hearing bout this packy bloke from the numurkah boys. I know he's a handy forward and kicks a few goals, but no need to talk him up so much.

Yeah mate im with ya all the way just keep it shut for a little while mate, until you come across some good side!!!

Good effort to kick 9. No matter who you are playing.3 goals against Mul shows he can do abit! But i do agree with Flash. Only early in the season lads. Some may need to keep a lid on it.

As for our boys, We were a bit understrength in our game against rivals Mul. But got up. Blair Whelan home from school was good as was young Landini, Dan Jordan was best by abit for us. Mul will struggle if Butts and Miller dont line up for them this season. Miller may, But with Butts playing fot the Bushies and getting best on in the frist 1s game last week doesnt look likely. Will still make the 6.

Cheers Boys!:thumbsu:

Good effort to kick 9. No matter who you are playing.3 goals against Mul shows he can do abit! But i do agree with Flash. Only early in the season lads. Some may need to keep a lid on it.

As for our boys, We were a bit understrength in our game against rivals Mul. But got up. Blair Whelan home from school was good as was young Landini, Dan Jordan was best by abit for us. Mul will struggle if Butts and Miller dont line up for them this season. Miller may, But with Butts playing fot the Bushies and getting best on in the frist 1s game last week doesnt look likely. Will still make the 6.

How do Finley go compared to Mul who looks to be the better team this year in you opinion ?

IMO i doubt that mul will make the top 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Murray Football League - Thirds (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back