Murray Football League - Thirds (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

B: J Roberts (cob) J Ryan (nath) B sim (bar)
HB: M Jackson (fin) J Keogh (moa) B Mckeown (num)
C:p Diretto (cob) J Cantwell (ech) J weir (mul)
HF: T Arnel (num) J congram(fin) K andrew (toc)
F: T Kelly (num) D gleeson (con) B Bux (rum)
Rucks: J Haynes (toc)
C Williams (cob)
J Daniel (fin)
Interchange: S. Gemmill, T butler, L sanderson, K gittens, J beckhurst, H cobbledick, C hicks, N hoban and L dickie,D pogue, O Draffin

Whats everyone's thoughts???????

Youd think there would be room for Jake Keating (Tongala), has played 3 games in seniors, also Damo Jefferson (Echuca) at CHB, has played afew games in seniors as well.

B: J Roberts (cob) J Ryan (nath) B sim (bar)
HB: M Jackson (fin) J Keogh (moa) B Mckeown (num)
C:p Diretto (cob) J Cantwell (ech) J weir (mul)
HF: T Arnel (num) J congram(fin) K andrew (toc)
F: T Kelly (num) D gleeson (con) B Bux (rum)
Rucks: J Haynes (toc)
C Williams (cob)
J Daniel (fin)
Interchange: S. Gemmill, T butler, L sanderson, K gittens, J beckhurst, H cobbledick, C hicks, N hoban and L dickie,D pogue, O Draffin

Whats everyone's thoughts???????

Gittens, Pogue, Ward, Shirley, Jeffreson, Armstrong, Brad Wilson all in definitely.

Not sure about L Sanderson, not as good as his brother but he goes alright :cool:

Here's mine..

Had a bit of trouble with the back line.

B Eddy (Cob) D Jefferson (Ech) P Whitty (Fin)

T Garlick (Toc) J Keogh (Moa) S Johns (Mul)

A Morris (Deni) J Cantwell (Ech) A Pollard (Toc)

C Williams (Cob) T Kelly (Num) R Waters (Ech)

J Daniel (Fin) D Gleeson (Con) J Terlich (Rum)

H Shirley (Moa) B Butts (Mul) R Crowe (Fin)

R Gittens (Deni) J Haynes (Toc)

P Diretto (Cob) H Cobbledick (Nath)

Emg
K Gittens (Deni)
O Draffin (Deni)
Q Albert (Moa)
J Congram (Fin)
S Gemmill (Cob)
B McKeown (Num)
D Pouge (Deni)
T Arnel (Num)

Here's mine..

Emg
K Gittens (Deni)
O Draffin (Deni)
Q Albert (Moa)
J Congram (Fin)
S Gemmill (Cob)
B McKeown (Num)
D Pouge (Deni)
T Arnel (Num)

B Eddy isn't in 3rds anymore mate :eek:

Garlick can't be in there if he hasn't played all year. Pogue and Gittens have to be in IMO. Pretty good team apart from that.

Um i'd make a few changes.

In: Harry shirley (moama) Ruck, Joe Dwyer (Congupna) CHF, Ben Pedretti (Congupna) Back pocket, Grady Ward (Moama) Rover

Out: Jack Roberts, Kieron Andrew, Brayden Bux, Jordan Haynes

You would have Kev Gittens on the ground, made last 60 of bushies so theres no way you'd have him on the bench

one change to the team only noing very few players as its my first yr in the comp but tom scott chf all day played on him earler in the yr and he is very good with his hands

Um i'd make a few changes.

In: Harry shirley (moama) Ruck, Joe Dwyer (Congupna) CHF, Ben Pedretti (Congupna) Back pocket, Grady Ward (Moama) Rover

Out: Jack Roberts, Kieron Andrew, Brayden Bux, Jordan Haynes

You would have Kev Gittens on the ground, made last 60 of bushies so theres no way you'd have him on the bench
also take jack keogh out he is useless and one hell of a ******* member early this yr he gave our team 2 or 3 50s and than he couldent hold him self for the rest of the game

B Eddy isn't in 3rds anymore mate :eek:

Garlick can't be in there if he hasn't played all year. Pogue and Gittens have to be in IMO. Pretty good team apart from that.

Sure??? i thought he had a year left???

Im doin the best side. Garlicks in for me. If it was on this season in the 3rds Then Butts, Miller, R Gittens, A Morris would all be out to..

b: J roberts (cob) j ryan (nath) b sim (bar)
hb: M jackson (fin) j keogh (moa) b mckeown (num)
c:p diretto (cob) j cantwell (ech) j weir (mul)
hf: T arnel (num) j congram(fin) k andrew (toc)
f: T kelly (num) d gleeson (con) b bux (rum)
rucks: J haynes (toc)
c williams (cob)
j daniel (fin)
interchange: S. Gemmill, t butler, l sanderson, k gittens, j beckhurst, h cobbledick, c hicks, n hoban and l dickie,d pogue, o draffin

whats everyone's thoughts???????

freakshow!

Here's mine..

Emg
K Gittens (Deni)
O Draffin (Deni)
Q Albert (Moa)
J Congram (Fin)
S Gemmill (Cob)
B McKeown (Num)
D Pouge (Deni)
T Arnel (Num)

Very Good side there 'Deni Rams 3rds', good to see you base your side on not just on this years U/17 games. Some players are playing seniors, some are playing rep footy,injured(Garlick) and some play better at a higher level eg J. Cantwell. Would think Riki Waters would have to be lucky to be in there, the kid has unbeliveable skill but has been injured and very lasy so far this year. Cobbledick would be one to leave out after seeing his last years games, unless he has improved big time, not sure on Haynes from Toc, will see him this weekend, but would have thought Pogue would have made the team. Kevin Gittens could be ther as well, Ash Morris as the bigest improver of the last couple of years, saw him against Echuca United and he was just about best on ground in the Ones.

Very Good side there 'Deni Rams 3rds', good to see you base your side on not just on this years U/17 games. Some players are playing seniors, some are playing rep footy,injured(Garlick) and some play better at a higher level eg J. Cantwell. Would think Riki Waters would have to be lucky to be in there, the kid has unbeliveable skill but has been injured and very lasy so far this year. Cobbledick would be one to leave out after seeing his last years games, unless he has improved big time, not sure on Haynes from Toc, will see him this weekend, but would have thought Pogue would have made the team. Kevin Gittens could be ther as well, Ash Morris as the bigest improver of the last couple of years, saw him against Echuca United and he was just about best on ground in the Ones.

Yeah take out eddy cos he is to old, also take out haynes, cobbledick and diretto

Here's mine..

Emg
K Gittens (Deni)
O Draffin (Deni)
Q Albert (Moa)
J Congram (Fin)
S Gemmill (Cob)
B McKeown (Num)
D Pouge (Deni)
T Arnel (Num)

Paul Diretto is a big in for me, his pace and and strength to burst through packs and deliver the ball to his forwards id have him any day. no Luke Armstrong? playing seniors and whilst in thirds plays at center half back and the team would be played through him. Luke Armstrong should be in the side. Damin Cers unlucky to miss out.

bit shit that the under 18s interleague got smashed.. the murray league could of fielded a very strong side if all the players were available . league might have to make a bit more of an effort to entice players next year

Thoughts??

bit shit that the under 18s interleague got smashed.. the murray league could of fielded a very strong side if all the players were available . league might have to make a bit more of an effort to entice players next year

Thoughts??

Most of the blokes that could've played that would've easily made the team were playing TAC Cup. Take them away and we pretty much had the best side we could have.

Although there were no Tocumwal, Barooga or Rumba blokes in it, and only one from Finley - they won the U17 flag last year, would've liked a few more of them in the team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Paul Diretto is a big in for me, his pace and and strength to burst through packs and deliver the ball to his forwards id have him any day. no Luke Armstrong? playing seniors and whilst in thirds plays at center half back and the team would be played through him. Luke Armstrong should be in the side. Damin Cers unlucky to miss out.
bit harsh on no tonny players in this team j gilli chb alday long would have to be up their in the back line some were

Following are players based on the games that i have seen so far this season
MOAMA : Jack Keogh BOG, Harry Shirley.
COBRAM : Declan Mercer BOG, Paul Diretto, (Sam Gemmill and Cayden Williams when playing)
CONGUPNA : Ben Pedretti BOG, Luke Arstrong, Dion Gleeson
NUMURKAH :Mitchell Jones BOG, Beau McKeown, Tim Arnel.
DENILIQUIN : Darcy Pogue BOG, Tim Haines, Kevin Gittens, Ricky Gittens (Snrs) Ash Morris (Snrs).
FINLEY :Jeremy Congram BOG, Marcus Jackson (then played Snrs), Jordan Taylor, Jordan Daniel.
MULWALA :Bradley Wilson BOG (then carved up in the McGoos), Mitchell Marks, Zac Moore.

And from Echuca United Justin Cantwell and Damian Jeffreson, both dont look out of their depths in the Seniors.
After the weekends football l would add Chris Patten and Ash Pollard from Tocumwal. Would not rate any of the players from the under 17's game. Best from that game would have been #14 Kieron Andrew, but would think he would struggle to make top 30 players at this stage. Jordan Haynes played well but did not contribute enough for a big kid, all though i see he was in the best for the Ressies. With not seeing the Seniors game i see Ash Pollard and Chris Patten played with Ash Pollard being named in the best. Watched the MFL Under 16's at the Moama Carnival today and would have given Patten best on ground in their first game against Shepp Gold. Looked very solid all round. Only got to see first qtr of the second game against Shepp Purple and he was continuing his good form. Saw Pollard play at last years Moama Carnival and was impressed with his speed and leaping ability. So on what i have seen it would only be Patten and Pollard from the Tocumwal camp. Would like to hear other peoples opinions on the Toc boys, knowing that Tim Garlick is injured as well. For a club that is struggling they seem to have some high class juniors. Also how old is Michael Tinkler? I see he has played a few Senior games this year, i remember they had big raps on him a few years ago.

After the weekends football l would add Chris Patten and Ash Pollard from Tocumwal. Would not rate any of the players from the under 17's game. Best from that game would have been #14 Kieron Andrew, but would think he would struggle to make top 30 players at this stage. Jordan Haynes played well but did not contribute enough for a big kid, all though i see he was in the best for the Ressies. With not seeing the Seniors game i see Ash Pollard and Chris Patten played with Ash Pollard being named in the best. Watched the MFL Under 16's at the Moama Carnival today and would have given Patten best on ground in their first game against Shepp Gold. Looked very solid all round. Only got to see first qtr of the second game against Shepp Purple and he was continuing his good form. Saw Pollard play at last years Moama Carnival and was impressed with his speed and leaping ability. So on what i have seen it would only be Patten and Pollard from the Tocumwal camp. Would like to hear other peoples opinions on the Toc boys, knowing that Tim Garlick is injured as well. For a club that is struggling they seem to have some high class juniors. Also how old is Michael Tinkler? I see he has played a few Senior games this year, i remember they had big raps on him a few years ago.
Yes Ash and Chris are handy footballers
Tinkler is an 18 year old who started the year off on fire, and has been struck down with a broken hand. Is rated very highly, boards at assumption in kilmore, so game amount is limited. NSW/ACT Rams squad member.
Morgan is also a good footballer, Dakin, Shannon, Pyle
A lot to look forward to if they can keep them in town

anyone want to have a crack at these;
Premiers?
Runners up?
League BNF?
Runner Up?
League Leading Goal Kicker?
Runner up?
Defs not you for the goal kicking mate,, youv gone abit quiet on here now after the start of the season havent you,, you talked ya self up like ya shit dont stink aye, made an absolute dick of ya self!!!

Defs not you for the goal kicking mate,, youv gone abit quiet on here now after the start of the season havent you,, you talked ya self up like ya shit dont stink aye, made an absolute dick of ya self!!!

Mate Your the one making a dick of yaself so just stfu about packy no one cares

Deni to win the flag Numurkah/cobram/congupna Runners up

Yes Ash and Chris are handy footballers
Tinkler is an 18 year old who started the year off on fire, and has been struck down with a broken hand. Is rated very highly, boards at assumption in kilmore, so game amount is limited. NSW/ACT Rams squad member.
Morgan is also a good footballer, Dakin, Shannon, Pyle
A lot to look forward to if they can keep them in town
Mate this is an under 17 thread, not seniors. Tinkler, morgan and dakin go alright, not to sure about the other two ??????

packy is a nob i think he talks him self up fairly to much and what were u from numurkah ya self hey
Dead right mate, with you all the wa, the kid talks him self up way to much for his all he is good!!! put a decent full back on him run the shit out of him!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Murray Football League - Thirds (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back