My Kazhaki friend hasn’t a question about Havetorn?

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah gday spreadem, good to see you crawl out of that cave of yours after enduring one of the great melts. Where you hiding or induced into a sperm coma after swallowing bulk opposition wang?
Please fill us all in as to your whereabouts the last two months?
My bet is giving rimjobs in Greater Western Sydney.

Jeez mcrobie is jealous about something!
Weird shit goin on!

Btw the thread is an absolute barn burner #dbspreadem......
You might have enjoyed my one about the lack of testicles of a completely imaginary and fictitious poster I got carded for.

'Thread about another poster' they said!
Well I ask you whose ever heard of a dbducky or a dbbenden?

Someone obviously got offended and mashed.
No idea who it might have been...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You might have enjoyed my one about the lack of testicles of a completely imaginary and fictitious poster I got carded for.

'Thread about another poster' they said!
Well I ask you whose ever heard of a dbducky or a dbbenden?

Someone obviously got offended and mashed.
No idea who it might have been...
I’m upset I didn’t see that one. Dbspreadem is definitely a dobba. He’s still ignoring me like the pussy he is.

Cool story, now spam three more posts in a row like the autofellating coprophile you are.
What’s the matter friend? If this is how you are after a great finals win I’d shutter to think how you’d get through an average day.

What’s the matter friend? If this is how you are after a great finals win I’d shutter to think how you’d get through an average day.
I'm flattered you often quote some of my backhander's but there's nothing wrong old chap. As a cohabitee of a Pie I would've thought you know that smacking down little bitches comes to us as naturally as breathing (not implying that happens to you, but surely you've seen it?).

Given this is the Bay why would you assume a little whack for some dumbass means I'm having a bad day?

I do appreciate the inquiry, in this day and age asking some how they're really feeling is a thoughtful gesture more than a gormless blunder, but I'm just using the forum as intended.

I'm flattered you often quote some of my backhander's but there's nothing wrong old chap. As a cohabitee of a Pie I would've thought you know that smacking down little bitches comes to us as naturally as breathing (not implying that happens to you, but surely you've seen it?).

Given this is the Bay why would you assume a little whack for some dumbass means I'm having a bad day?

I do appreciate the inquiry, in this day and age asking some how they're really feeling is a thoughtful gesture more than a gormless blunder, but I'm just using the forum as intended.
Cool story bro... I didn’t read the story btw.

Remove this Banner Ad

My Kazhaki friend hasn’t a question about Havetorn?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back