FTA-TV My Kitchen Rules

Remove this Banner Ad

I love David. He's definitely a massive tool, but he's much more interesting than some of the other robots. Hopefully he stays for a while.

The girls are so up themselves. Firstly they think that because they have eaten confit food they know how to cook it. Then I lovedhow after Manu criticised the main, they just deflected that in the kitchen and kept talking about how awesome their entree was. Classic
I cant see how anybody can like him, he is an absolute w*nker. I cringe at some of the stuff him and his little puppet say. Never heard of chicken and mushroom, paleeeeze. Stop just saying stuff to be controversial you smarmy knobhead. And ya missus is ugly. And ya food was shit too. I hated Chloe and Kelly, but this idiot is a whole new level of stupid. I cant cop that a person could really be this obnoxious, it's gotta be staged.
Don't get me wrong, I laugh at some of the stuff he says, like when the male gatecrasher was talking about confit and David said that finally someone else understands food like him, but i'm not laughing with him, i'm laughing at him.

it is always the other teams strategising, well, according to them!!!

To be fair I thought they got gipped a bit on the team scores. Certainly sugar daddy and trophy wife were harsh giving a 4 especially since he spent most of the night displaying a complete lack of intelligence - doesnt eat the truffle then complains he can't taste it, wonders about how well chicken and mushroom goes together wtf, complains that a purposely soft pastry wasn't crunchy etc

I usually try to work out the percentages on team scores and judges scores

Teams 27/50 = 54%
Judges 41/60 = 68%

They were arguably 4 or 5 short on the team scores

I cant see how anybody can like him, he is an absolute w*nker. I cringe at some of the stuff him and his little puppet say. Never heard of chicken and mushroom, paleeeeze. Stop just saying stuff to be controversial you smarmy knobhead. And ya missus is ugly. And ya food was shit too. I hated Chloe and Kelly, but this idiot is a whole new level of stupid. I cant cop that a person could really be this obnoxious, it's gotta be staged.
Don't get me wrong, I laugh at some of the stuff he says, like when the male gatecrasher was talking about confit and David said that finally someone else understands food like him, but i'm not laughing with him, i'm laughing at him.

I spent most of tonight trying to work out if he was trolling, being deliberately stupid or really just that clueless/classless. Whatever he was trying to achieve he really came across as a complete bell end

Liking the two blondes - Carly is ditzy in a nice way and tresne is a nice foil for her. Seem genuinely like able and I think tresne will shine once they get back to hq

Carly's chicken critique was gold

i wish gilligan and his gold digger get marooned on a deserted island. half the stuff that comes out of his mouth is crap. Also the wa couple just because u eaten at michellin star restuarnats doesnt mean u can cook them

To be fair I thought they got gipped a bit on the team scores. Certainly sugar daddy and trophy wife were harsh giving a 4 especially since he spent most of the night displaying a complete lack of intelligence - doesnt eat the truffle then complains he can't taste it, wonders about how well chicken and mushroom goes together wtf, complains that a purposely soft pastry wasn't crunchy etc

I usually try to work out the percentages on team scores and judges scores

Teams 27/50 = 54%
Judges 41/60 = 68%

They were arguably 4 or 5 short on the team scores

It's about right, Judges are always more generous than the teams. Having said that, reckon giving them a 4 or 5 was probably harsh. Strategy and dislike of their personalities (and a bit of Dave being a knob) played a part in that. I know it's been said a million times but Kelly's self awareness, Heyzues!

The scores have certainly gone down a notch from the guests. Everybody is scoring very harshly because they're scared they can't do better, especially David and Corrine.

:hearts: Carly, she be crazy but she is also sweet and that's a good combination.

I'm interested in tonight's episode. The way they prepare meals with all that Science stuff looks cool! They seem like they know their food.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well yeah, david marked unfairly cos he is a knob and unintentionally hilarious.

the rest of the teams were pretty universal in that the entree was great but the other 2 dishes were were average.

26. I call bullshit. She looks about 35.

Lol, looks like we have another Big Brother/ Madaline scandal on our hands.

I dont really like them. And the "scientists". Seem completely. Bland.

The "positive" affirmation type hippie ones I thought I would hate, but they are actually okay. Lmfao at the chick who thought they were having pasta for dessert.

1779893_629198453819431_374386671_n.jpg

That was a bit of a disaster.

I think they just wanted to be flashy and different and had no real focus on flavour. A big let down.

I do think their score might be good enough to beat Harry and Christo.

Kelly was at her worst. Horrible bitch she is.

what a horrible bitch that tubby skank is. taking that much joy in that groups stuff ups. if she got served those flavour combos in her ****en 3 hat michelin star restaurants she would be think its amazing. really doing wa proud you arrogant campaigner.

what a horrible bitch that tubby skank is. taking that much joy in that groups stuff ups. if she got served those flavour combos in her ****en 3 hat michelin star restaurants she would be think its amazing. really doing wa proud you arrogant Syd.

5 star Michelin ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV My Kitchen Rules

Remove this Banner Ad

Back