FTA-TV My Kitchen Rules

Remove this Banner Ad

Scores were 9,6,10 from both judges. Guests scored 38 combined, individual scores were not given.

They more than tripled David and Corrine yet we had to go through the whole process of pretending for the last 24 hours like they might actually be eliminated.

That lamb looked good. I don't mind it good and bloody :p

They are still trying to pretend like Cathy and Anna have some chance of going home.

They more than tripled David and Corrine yet we had to go through the whole process of pretending for the last 24 hours like they might actually be eliminated.

they should have just put their best fallback program, ie dynamo or tricked, on instead. that would have at least surprised us the viewers.

923157_10152285956453287_1406209166_n.jpg

The team scores are up:
Harry & Christo 7
Josh & Danielle 8
David & Corrinne 8
Chloe & Kelly 7
Carly & Tresne 8

Ha, thought David and Corrine were going to give them a poor score, but in the end even he must have been resigned to the fact they were going home and scored appropriately (even though he bagged the meal out)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sick of hearing people say 'we can't tell what the judges are thinking' when they taste the dishes.

I'm also sick of hearing an ingredient is the 'hero' of a dish
"Treat it with respect"
"I want to see your life on a plate"
"You're cooking for your lives"

Will be interesting to see if Harry and Christo get in trouble for not making their bread

Paul and Blair are off to an early lead in terms of winning immunity and making friends.

You can see the alliances beginning to form.

Annie and Jason were huge and put their skill on display. They are the team I have as best against the clock.

Bianca and Thalia very lucky to survive there. At least Harry and Christo produced something that was good to eat even if it took no skill.

I think Uel is a cracker bloke but I don't think I'll be too hurt to see him go. Shanelle is a bit plain and doesn't add much.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV My Kitchen Rules

Remove this Banner Ad

Back