FTA-TV My Kitchen Rules

Remove this Banner Ad

Can so dive please remind these contestants that they are not chefs. They are on a reality TV show and yelling out "yes chef" is just cringeworthy.

The only person they should be saying yes chef to, is a chef.

Can so dive please remind these contestants that they are not chefs. They are on a reality TV show and yelling out "yes chef" is just cringeworthy.

The only person they should be saying yes chef to, is a chef.
But didn't that Irish chef that is mentoring them start that by telling them to reply that way ?

Col is just Col. Has been that way for a while.

The team with Harry and Christo lost but it didn't seem like their fault.

Looks like most people paid $10. Seemed like a stupid challenge to me. I would have paid $10 if that's what everybody else was doing.

Bloody stupid that they didnt say what each team made, to know how close it was. It would have been good to know exactly how many people ate as well to know what each person spent on average.

Col is just Col. Has been that way for a while.

The team with Harry and Christo lost but it didn't seem like their fault.

Looks like most people paid $10. Seemed like a stupid challenge to me. I would have paid $10 if that's what everybody else was doing.

I have no idea, but maybe people are instructed loosely to pay $20 if they rated both dishes, $10 if they rated 1 and $0 if they thought both were shit?

How did Harry get on this show? lol

Josh yelling out there was a hair in the dessert was so funny, that's a great way to sell your restaurant.

I have never seen any of these dudes use a hairnet, ever, or gloves when they handle food with their hands, they stick their their fingers in to taste, slurp out a spoon, then use it again, hygiene on this show is non-existent, but judges observe this and totally ignore it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else losing interest???

Show looks like Masterchef now.

Always happens after the instant restaurant rounds.

Everything that is inside the studio is totally staged and I tune out. They play the countdown track over the best scrambling vision they can get to make it look like they were right up against the buzzer.

Christo losing it and Harry trying to keep him on track; bit of a departure from what has happened previously with those two. Oh and those two West Australian girls are SO nasty they must be under instructions from the show's organisers !

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV My Kitchen Rules

Remove this Banner Ad

Back