Adelaide
RICHMOND to beat melbourne.

SYDNEY to beat west coast.

FREMANTLE to beat collingwood.

$110 @ $25.70

= $2827 return.

If I win, cool.

If i lose, it's only $110.

Thought i would put it up now for the glory if it comes off, or the bashing if it doesn't.

It's a long shot I know, but if you look at each game individually, well there is a chance.

Gets! said:

$110 @ $25.70

= $2827 return.

If I win, cool.

Thought i would put it up now for the glory if it comes off, or the bashing if it doesn't.

It's a long shot I know, but if you look at each game individually, well there is a chance.

It will be a super effort ......if it comes off

Alas, you will do your money on the first game.....The Dee's will be far too good for the Tiges IMO

I think it's a good bet. Richmond and Fremantle historically win these sorts of games, while Sydney matchup well against West Coast, have a reasonable record, and are in better form (comparatively).

kimirocks06 said:
Good luck mate, you have a good chance with that one, however Fremantle are sketchy as when it comes to winning.

Yeah, I mean all 3 teams I have selected are the underdogs in the game in question.

Just a bit of fun and I reckon that Richmond might just get over the Dees, who knows from there?

Gets! said:

$110 @ $25.70

= $2827 return.

If I win, cool.

Only $110, i'll take it off your hands!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

St Kilda are a moral at the line (45.5pts)against Essendon... put your first-born on it.

Fletcher out... he's been the only one half holding the floodgates. Could be 100pts.

I've got $50 on Geelong -28.5, St Kilda -43.5, and Adelaide -46.5 at 7.00. Not a very gutsy bet, and if it loses (which it probably will), I won't look as courageous as Gets! But it's only a small amount

The Tiges look gone unfortunately - but have another go next week :thumbsu:

thehardaway said:
Gutsy, but to be honest, you had a better chance of finding $2700 laying outside a charity than those 3 teams winning

Maybe so, but gambling is more fun ;)

Oh well...better to go out early than for it to come down to the last game :p

Remove this Banner Ad

My multi bet for this weekend

Remove this Banner Ad

Back