N.t.f.l

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
good to see Dwayne Howard back for the robins after his short stint in the TSL could be what the robins need to go well in the finals they have been up and down all year, so its time for soden, mee, tyrell and Howard to lif them up a gear come september!

good to see Dwayne Howard back for the robins after his short stint in the TSL could be what the robins need to go well in the finals they have been up and down all year, so its time for soden, mee, tyrell and Howard to lif them up a gear come september!
Yep will be the only challenge to Smithton I reckon

Do you reckon the seniors are a chance to take out the big 1?
One would think so as the Club has had oodles of experience and they have in fact beaten Smithton twice this year.Good to see the positions still up for grabs within the 5 in the NTFL this year.Saw young Baldock at the night game Somerset v Cuprona and also at Somerset v South Burnie at the weekend- has he in fact committed to Wynyard for next season or not as I am led to believe Ox Hunt may not be therec next year, anybody know out there in forum land ?

One would think so as the Club has had oodles of experience and they have in fact beaten Smithton twice this year.Good to see the positions still up for grabs within the 5 in the NTFL this year.Saw young Baldock at the night game Somerset v Cuprona and also at Somerset v South Burnie at the weekend- has he in fact committed to Wynyard for next season or not as I am led to believe Ox Hunt may not be therec next year, anybody know out there in forum land ?
yeah i got told today they have re-appointed him for another year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So where does that leave the NTFL?

In a world of pain I reckon! Could be the end of the NTFL very soon if a majority of northern TSL teams support Ulverstone's efforts. If in 2008 they had gone with a big 6 division & the smaller clubs in a lesser division, then we wouldnt be in this situation would we? Penguin, ED Latrobe etc must be spueing now!!!!!!!

In a world of pain I reckon! Could be the end of the NTFL very soon if a majority of northern TSL teams support Ulverstone's efforts. If in 2008 they had gone with a big 6 division & the smaller clubs in a lesser division, then we wouldnt be in this situation would we? Penguin, ED Latrobe etc must be spueing now!!!!!!!

Sorry to ruin your orgasm. Ulverstone will be staying in the NTFL next year. Devonport and Burnie will field u/age teams in the NTFL. Ulverstone will not join the SW Comp. Ever. Put to bed yesterday. 100% factual.

With Ulverstone set to join state league in 2010, where do Wynyard, Penguin etc play? expand Darwin assoc.? Or bring in clubs to reform NWFU? Any idea of future of Devonport?

Why would the future of Devonport under review. After Saturday they will be one of only 4 teams left standing in 09. They have preformed well both on and off the ground. They can win one within the next couple of years.

Sorry to ruin your orgasm. Ulverstone will be staying in the NTFL next year. Devonport and Burnie will field u/age teams in the NTFL. Ulverstone will not join the SW Comp. Ever. Put to bed yesterday. 100% factual.

I would do no good to see the end of the NTFL, it would leave no one for the SFL to beat! With Ulverstone in the TSL, would Devonport survive against them & Burnie?

I would do no good to see the end of the NTFL, it would leave no one for the SFL to beat! With Ulverstone in the TSL, would Devonport survive against them & Burnie?

Eventually all 3 teams will suffer. Lets be honest there is just not enough players wanting to play at SW level. I think it happened only once that all three Burnie Dport and Ulverstone played off in a finals series in the NTFL. It should be a super 8 2 from the NW 2 from the North and 4 from the South. Then you will have all regions having good strong viable comps that can grow and prosper and be a strong recruiting ground for the SW teams. Every town in Tassy if they can deserves a football team.

Eventually all 3 teams will suffer. Lets be honest there is just not enough players wanting to play at SW level. I think it happened only once that all three Burnie Dport and Ulverstone played off in a finals series in the NTFL. It should be a super 8 2 from the NW 2 from the North and 4 from the South. Then you will have all regions having good strong viable comps that can grow and prosper and be a strong recruiting ground for the SW teams. Every town in Tassy if they can deserves a football team.

It doesnt matter what you or I see as the best structure for all of Tassie footy, AFLTAS will have its way. A 12 team comp does seems silly to me. You would think a strong group of regional comps with a quality 8 team state comp would give us a nice structure from bottom to top. I dont understand what the plan is from AFLTAS. What is the go for the marriners? if they go full time then the TSL wont hold much interest for supporters who like to see the good kids play some local footy before going to the mainland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back