Game Day NAB 2 - v Adelaide at Mt Barker

Remove this Banner Ad

Regional NAB scratch match in front of local crowd is more important than getting things sorted for round one??

Think you've been clinking a few too many champagne glasses and knitting needles...
You probably heard Fyfe post game say he'd love a game in Lake Grace next year, do you think he said that just because he wants a free trip home or because he actually wants to play for the club he loves in the place he grew up?

No need to get so defensive guys, some supporters like a little romance in the game.

Due to a combination of lack of reception, lack of watching Peel games, and general lack of ability I've never actually seen much of Langdon. Can somebody compare him to a current AFL player? Complete overreactions are encouraged.

Also stoked about how Brady is coming along. Just developing nicely in the 2's.

Wasn't only me that it pissed off. Completely out of touch with the bigger picture. Apart from anything else football is entertainment with its heroes and favourite sons etc, surely you play them in the one chance they have to play in front of their home crowd. A half of a half wouldn't have hurt anybody but gone a long in fulfilling social obligations. Poor form.
Absolutely rubbish. Getting a game into the possible ruck combo for round 1 is the exact thing that needed to happen.

You probably heard Fyfe post game say he'd love a game in Lake Grace next year, do you think he said that just because he wants a free trip home or because he actually wants to play for the club he loves in the place he grew up?

No need to get so defensive guys, some supporters like a little romance in the game.

He wasn't even a Freo supporter - which is probably why he was whining.

Due to a combination of lack of reception, lack of watching Peel games, and general lack of ability I've never actually seen much of Langdon. Can somebody compare him to a current AFL player? Complete overreactions are encouraged.

Also stoked about how Brady is coming along. Just developing nicely in the 2's.

Re Langdon. I watch training occasionally and I am impressed by him. He shows pace, takes the game on and has neat skills. Steele Sidebottom came to mind as a comparison, but I might be completely wrong.

Mate, after sitting next to a couple of Eagles supporters who did nothing but bag everything Freo did, I come on here to see you lot still whinging?

Some supporters would enjoy the romance of their team having a fair dinkum crack and not getting smacked by 100 points too.

The only romance you blokes really missed yesterday was Freo not losing, so off you go back to your own board.

Wasn't only me that it pissed off. Completely out of touch with the bigger picture. Apart from anything else football is entertainment with its heroes and favourite sons etc, surely you play them in the one chance they have to play in front of their home crowd. A half of a half wouldn't have hurt anybody but gone a long in fulfilling social obligations. Poor form.

Yet you are the only person having a tanty

Go figure

Go and entertain youself by going to watch wildcat with nitnat:cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely rubbish. Getting a game into the possible ruck combo for round 1 is the exact thing that needed to happen.
Doesn't matter how many minutes you get into Hannath I don't think it will help. Should have given the crowd a little thrill and played Sandi, Hannath is probably better without the practice on yesterday's form.

I wonder what is worse form, not playing Sandilands in front of his home crowd (but physically bringing him there to meet and greet fans all day) or the Eagles fielding a "seconds" squad and playing like squibs to be whipped by 100 points in a regional SA town where they will also have had fans with a rare opportunity to see their idols live?

Teams will do what will need to be done to position themselves for the real season, so stop being a hypocrite and tilting at windmills. You want to bag someone, go bag your own coach who didn't even coach your last NAB game.

Doesn't matter how many minutes you get into Hannath I don't think it will help. Should have given the crowd a little thrill and played Sandi, Hannath is probably better without the practice on yesterday's form.
And your team would be better off without the practice based on last week. Piss off flog.

I posted earlier in the thread but I thought it was shit too that Sandi didn't play. Sometimes the machine of the club forgets the oil that keeps it going.
I don't mind honest criticism from a Dockers supporter - I draw the line at Eagles campaigners coming on our board and criticizing our club.

I'm sure if I had gone on their board last week and said it was poor form not turning up I would have had a less that enthusiastic response.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day NAB 2 - v Adelaide at Mt Barker

Remove this Banner Ad

Back