NAB Challenge 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Jetta pathetic won't win over the Eagles Supporter base with a showing's like that !!

I agree he wouldn't have won people over on today's effort but look at what was around him. a tall forward in McInnes was our leading possession getter with 13, Hutchings tried hard but apart from him there was no real bigger body to feed Jetta the ball. You add Naitanui, Shuey, Priddis, Gaff, Redden and Yeo in there and his class will show a hell of a lot more. Cool your jetts people...

Wow.....

That's what we wanted

Karps > Duggan in that game

I said it before and I said it again

Jetta = Wellingham on the wing. Does flashy things but can have no impact at all at times.

Snadden liked his lAst 5 mins.

A nothing game really. Who the **** was on betts. Small forwards still the issue...... Didn't see much or brown or schoey. Only diff is that brown didn't attack but Schoey did and made errors. Betts smashed schoey

Loved the work by McInnes, Adamson, Cole, Lamb and Bennell. Hill and Hutch with good effort at least from the seniors, Duggan got into the match more as it went on.

Some of the whinging supporters on here are infinitely more embarrassing than a 100 point preseason loss though :$

The melts. Oh the melts.

This match was pretty much irrelevant. We came out injury free, McInnes played well, Cole/Lamb/Nelson/Allen/Snadden etc showed a bit = win. Adamson should be upgraded as well.

Happy to hear no injuries. Does anyone feel like giving a rundown of how the young fellas in the side went? Or was it too bad to really tell?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we're melting because None of the youth dazzled. Snadden and lamb did alright. But expected more then. 1 quater game.
You expected them to dazzle against a near-full strength Crows side in those conditions with barely any senior players around them?

Okay.

He's a senior premership player that had 3 possessions against a undermanned Adelaide outfit.......No i won't be a easy tiger........
Who was missing from Adelaide in comparison to us? .........

He's a senior premership player that had 3 possessions against a undermanned Adelaide outfit.......No i won't be a easy tiger........
Who was missing from Adelaide?

If you say Danger, please cancel your account.

Remove this Banner Ad

NAB Challenge 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back