News NAB Cup (New Jumper)

Remove this Banner Ad

In the club email announcement it looks orange (a bit like that ochre jumper we used to have) but in the Hun story on Higgo it looks a touch more red.

I didn't mind the ochre, and red is OK ... but please not orange!!

In the club email announcement it looks orange (a bit like that ochre jumper we used to have) but in the Hun story on Higgo it looks a touch more red.

I didn't mind the ochre, and red is OK ... but please not orange!!

away20guernsey2020shaun.jpg

Looks abit Pink to me

Pink? urgh.

I actually loved the reddy-orange 'origin energy' colour - looked great on the field. We wont get that with GWS having orange now though.

Origin Energy guernsey was the worst :p. I have bad memories of seeing Luke Darcy do his knee wearing that one.

Im not a fan of this one either. White looks much better. Thankfully this is only NAB cup.

Pink? urgh.

I actually loved the reddy-orange 'origin energy' colour - looked great on the field. We wont get that with GWS having orange now though.

I've got one of the Origin guernseys at home and yeah, the colour isnt too bad. Not really a colour of our team though.

I'm all for the red guernsey being our clash strip, but I don't think red suits the whole "light/dark" concept the AFL enforces. Red and blue both being classed as Dark by the AFL, hence the white being our clash.

Origin Energy guernsey was the worst :p. I have bad memories of seeing Luke Darcy do his knee wearing that one.

Im not a fan of this one either. White looks much better. Thankfully this is only NAB cup.

Agreed. I'm glad its only for pre-season. I don't think we've quite 'done' red right again... I'd rather it looked like the red Manchester United wear and not the light red they've gone for. Anyway, it could be worse and designing a third uniform is a clever sales tactic.

There's so much money to be made by changing uniforms and its something that will take off in the AFL this decade IMO. Obviously soccer has realised this already. Taking one club at random, check out the slight uniform variations made on a Yearly basis - http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Birmingham_City/Birmingham_City.htm

Why?????????????? whats wrong with the new match day jumper we changed to? Its only a glorified practice game so why not just wear training jumpers, the results are already set, Collingwood will win both (good for TV ratings) and the West Sydney Bogans will push us and Collingwood right up to the siren to try and create interest in the AFLs new Frankenstein club (which no one cares about anyway apart from the players parents):cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RED no don't like it, but I'm biase, being a strawberry blonde myself, it clashes with my eyebrows. The white looks like the french cycling team, more blue the better as its my favorite colour :cool:

Whilst this doesn't relate to the new red guernsey, I've got a question relating to the new Kooga 2012 gear...

In particular the Tracksuit top Justin Sherman is wearing in the BulldogsTV video of them on the train coming back from Swan Hill. It looks sharp, no info on it on the website though.

2d0z5ah.jpg

Anyone know if/when it's available?? Price?

EDIT: New 2012 gear is now on the website :)

Whilst this doesn't relate to the new red guernsey, I've got a question relating to the new Kooga 2012 gear...

In particular the Tracksuit top Justin Sherman is wearing in the BulldogsTV video of them on the train coming back from Swan Hill. It looks sharp, no info on it on the website though.

2d0z5ah.jpg

Anyone know if/when it's available?? Price?

EDIT: New 2012 gear is now on the website :)

I have seen them in Bulldog Central. Not sure of price but will be at Whitten Oval night and have a look if its open

the results are already set, Collingwood will win both (good for TV ratings) and the West Sydney Bogans will push us and Collingwood right up to the siren to try and create interest in the AFLs new Frankenstein club (which no one cares about anyway apart from the players parents):cool:

The AFL's so predictable the way they stage these pre season games, its not about football its all about money and trying to draw interest in teams that no one will ever care about.:cool:

Why?????????????? whats wrong with the new match day jumper we changed to? Its only a glorified practice game so why not just wear training jumpers, the results are already set, Collingwood will win both (good for TV ratings) and the West Sydney Bogans will push us and Collingwood right up to the siren to try and create interest in the AFLs new Frankenstein club (which no one cares about anyway apart from the players parents):cool:

Have you got the Lotto numbers for next week too?

I liked the red jumpers, but it wasn't the best look against the orange of the AFL's latest expansion franchise. It would be a good look against teams like North, Carlton, West Coast and Geelong though.

It's woeful. IMHO.
Which particular member of the brains trust decided the red jumper was less of a clash than the blue one, against an orange opposition?

Always amusing these decisions.

Had nothing to do with clashing, was made solely for the pre season.

Still knew that your first fixture was against GWS.

If it's enough of a clash issue for the regular season surely it should be enough of a clash issue for this stuff.

How do you know that? Kooga could have commissioned this guernsey well in advance of the fixture.

As for clashing, your own team needs a real clash uniform, their red shorts effort is laughable at best.

Remove this Banner Ad

News NAB Cup (New Jumper)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back