Votes: 16 11.7%
  • Shannon Hurn (West Coast Eagles)

Votes: 16 11.7%
  • Nathan Ablett (Geelong)

Votes: 23 16.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

samthemanlonergan said:
Since when did you guys all become such experts on Courtney Johns. Yes he played pretty poorly in his 4 games last year. But he was coming off a massive injury, he was nowhere near (AFL) match fit and IMO should never have been played. This off season he will do his first ever full pre-season, and he is already a tank, with a bit of fitness to go with it....he could have a big year next season IMO.

agreed people seem keen to give it to the kid even though he hasnt played a game or done a preseason for practically 3 years until last year. before his injury he was considered top 3 in the draft so cut him some slack

jamesisabomber said:
agreed people seem keen to give it to the kid even though he hasnt played a game or done a preseason for practically 3 years until last year. before his injury he was considered top 3 in the draft so cut him some slack
wow hasn't that changed over the years. Top 3 now. I can recall him being talked about as a possible second rounder pre-injury by the club when he was first rookied - everytime I turn around now someone lowers the figure.

whirl said:
wow hasn't that changed over the years. Top 3 now. I can recall him being talked about as a possible second rounder pre-injury by the club when he was first rookied - everytime I turn around now someone lowers the figure.

maybe you should go and support another club then perhaps richmond they seem to hate there own kind youd fit in well there :thumbsu:

ha, and where did I say that I hate Courtney Johns? Answer me that, and then say you are sorry like a good boy should. :thumbsu:

I like Courtney, I admire his dedication to training and his efforts to return from a shocking injury. I remember his half in the VFL where he looked so exciting, before the hip flared up again setting him back 2 years. I look forward to watching him play this year, but I don't have any expectations good or bad - just that at least this year he will be fit so that's a plus.

But the "where he would have been drafted if he didn't smash his hip" thing has been like a chinese whisper imo.

I honestly believe that Andrew McQualter wil win it. He has had an excellent pre-season, was very close to being a regular last year, and is a certainty to over-take some of the old guys this year. Will be a regular, playing half in the midfield and half in a back pocket. (Averaging about 7 tackles per game).

Should play every game and could finish top 10 in the B&F.

mad-saint-guy said:
I honestly believe that Andrew McQualter wil win it. He has had an excellent pre-season, was very close to being a regular last year, and is a certainty to over-take some of the old guys this year. Will be a regular, playing half in the midfield and half in a back pocket. (Averaging about 7 tackles per game).

If he plays all 22 games i think he will win it to, but it will depend on how much game time he will get

mad-saint-guy said:

At least this is a reasonable prediction. Unlike most of the crap bubling out of Collingwood supporters mouths.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

NAB rising star

Back