Naitanui vs Kreuzer

Who?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

No contest ! Natanui was better at under 18 level, is better now and , barring a significant injury, will be better for the entirety of his career !

Kreuzer's not a 'great' player at this stage of his career.

Goldstein, Sandilands, Cox, Naitanui, Jacobs, Leuenberger, Maric, Ryder and Mumford are currently better players. Shit, he wouldn't have it all his own way against Jolly, Jamar and Minson, either.

So, given about half the comp have better ruckmen than him, I consider him to be average at this stage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Consider my vote switched to Naitanui. Clearly performing better than Kreuzer by a substantial margin at this point :thumbsu:

Consider my vote switched to Naitanui. Clearly performing better than Kreuzer by a substantial margin at this point :thumbsu:

Onya Wonna :)

Even looking at the start of this thread... a lot of comments about Kreuzer being a better forward. Not that he's set the world on fire, but Naitanui's still averaging a goal a game in 2012, while Kreuzer is averaging slightly better than half a goal a game.

Career averages:

Naitanui - 70 games
Avg possessions - 12.2
Avg Goals - 0.6
Avg H/O - 19.4
Avg Marks - 2.0
Avg Tackles - 3.6

Kreuzer - 83 games
Avg Possessions - 12.0
Avg Goals - 0.6
Avg H/O - 15.2
Avg Marks - 2.8
Avg Tackles - 3.2

Pretty even to this point, yet Naitanui is still spoken about as though he hasn't learned the game yet, and that he doesn't get enough of the football.

Yeah, me too, I was in the Kruezer camp at first

Remove this Banner Ad

Naitanui vs Kreuzer

Back