Name The Sub Board Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i don't think it should have bigfooty in the title... how many other boards on this forum have "bigfooty" in the title..? we know it's bigfooty, we all typed the address in ourselves (or clicked the link or bookmark)

i don't think it should have bigfooty in the title... how many other boards on this forum have "bigfooty" in the title..? we know it's bigfooty, we all typed the address in ourselves (or clicked the link or bookmark)

agree, only someone as dumb as j2c would suggest having bf in the title.

Don't worry woody I'm sure there will be a few mods/admins involved in this decision and between them they should have half a brain - which is half more that J2C.

agree, only someone as dumb as j2c would suggest having bf in the title.

Don't worry woody I'm sure there will be a few mods/admins involved in this decision and between them they should have half a brain - which is half more that J2C.
Look down.:thumbsdown: I asked you politely to not quote me. You quiet clealy cannot comply with the simplest of tasks. Perhaps that feeble mind of yours can comprehend this. I do not want you to talk to me. And i would deeply, deeply appreciate it if you could find a secluded spot, take an ecstacy pill or two, get your car ready, and let nature run its course.:thumbsu:
Dark Side of Bigfooty (Dark side of the moon)
Bigfooty and the wailers
Bigfooty Calling
Made mention of Bigfooty, looks like i'm not the only dumb one
Smells like bigfooty spirit
Made mention of Bigfooty, looks like im not the only dumb one
Sound of Bigfooty Music Board (Sound of Music)
Something along the lines of East Coast vs West Coast...
See above
The Disco floor (discofreaks groove here)
I-music (talk about your favourite music)
Bigfooty FM (Radio stations, music they play etc)
See above
Murder on the Bigfooty Floor
See above

Let there be more bigfooty is a greatname come to think of it. I bet nicky could tell us who sings Let there be more....

Seems as though some people are sandy about having Bigfooty in the name. In that case:

The Chilli Bowl
My Sharona!
Music Is Dead
The Platform
The Stage
Showtime
Encore
Let The Rhythm Hit 'em
Baby Making Music

Remove this Banner Ad

Name The Sub Board Competition

Remove this Banner Ad