Nath has quit for good

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Nath Is back

Best luck to the big boy. I have to say I have an enormous amount of respect from someone who can walk away from all the fame, money and so on because it isn't making him happy.

He's a strange one Nath but good on him.
Fully agree. Best wishes to him.

Best luck to the big boy. I have to say I have an enormous amount of respect from someone who can walk away from all the fame, money and so on because it isn't making him happy.

He's a strange one Nath but good on him.

Agreed. Geez l felt he wasn;t far away last year from taking a really good step. Anyway hopefully Tomahawk kicks on next year.

total crap will be back
the boy thinks being a builder is pointing to a wheelbarrow

good luck to him, but he will feel it when the club cuts the money supply
when the kid pays tax, works 12 hour days in the rain, we will see if the afl does not entice him back

total crap will be back

when the kid pays tax, works 12 hour days in the rain, we will see if the afl does not entice him back
Pardon for the intrusion but I want add my thoughts

If hes not happy being a AFL why cant everyone leave him to do what he wants to do?

Just because being a AFL player is your idear of happiness doesnt mean its his

Dont want to sound nasty or rude but IMHO we should just leave him be

Thanks and Good Luck for the finals (not that you need any of it!!! :p)

Pardon for the intrusion but I want add my thoughts

If hes not happy being a AFL why cant everyone leave him to do what he wants to do?

Just because being a AFL player is your idear of happiness doesnt mean its his

Dont want to sound nasty or rude but IMHO we should just leave him be

Don't lump us all in the same category as that lunkhead forrrest.Most of us wish NA well.He helped us win a premiership,so he can do what ever he likes. ;)

Don't lump us all in the same category as that lunkhead forrrest.Most of us wish NA well.He helped us win a premiership,so he can do what ever he likes. ;)

im a little flat hearing about Nath dont get me wrong good luck to him and his future but i always thought he would come back and if he had a red hot go you just never know.

Anyway good Luck Nablett.

total crap will be back

‘JubJub’ is spot on! The gumpster is a scattergun merchant. She floats half-baked tales and when she lucks-in on one transforms into the forum blowhard yapping about how accurate her ‘inside’ info is. We don’t take her that seriously. Amusing though.:rolleyes:

As for Nate, I wish him all the best. No one doubts his innate ability but it was rarely produced at senior level. On performance he was overrated IMHO. If he can’t commit 100% to us it’s best for all that he moves on.

Good Luck to him.

Played a very important role helping out Moons last year.

However, no longer required.

Foolish move IMO. But he should do what makes him happy.

The positive is that a guy like Hogan/Davenport will get a spot on the list where he may not have if Nath stayed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scotty would never have been out of the mix, surely? I'd say he is, and probably always was, tracking towards a senior game or two next season, pretty good effort for a 2nd year KPP in a successful side.

Scotty would never have been out of the mix, surely? I'd say he is, and probably always was, tracking towards a senior game or two next season, pretty good effort for a 2nd year KPP in a successful side.

that depends I guess, he's now 4th in the KPP forward pecking order behind Mooney, Lonergan, Hawkins. I'm not going to pretend to know the mindset of the GFC, but I can't see them selecting more than 2 of those names at any one time, unless they shuffle some chairs in the backline. However if Egan manages to pull the boot back on I don't see it happening, and Geelong wouldn't want to select too tall as it would rob a spot from one of our many potent small forwards.

Well you are 100% correct, but by 'warrant another look', did you mean 'don't delist at the end of this season', because Nathan or no Nathan, couldn't see them delisting Simpson this season.

Sorry to see him go. I was looking forward to the Ablett/Hawkin combo in a few years to come. But if his heart isn't in it then no point in him going on. I guess all we can hope is a good CHF falls into our lap or develops in our drafted youngsters to take Moons place in a few years.

Just on 3AW news Nath wants to come back to football.

To all the tools that did believe it when the great forrrest was giving you the breaking news, in your socks.

Will be back soon training with the guys, and playing with the guys in the 2s.

Don't believe the propaganda. They do not want any pressure on him.
He was never going o/s, and was never going to be a builder.

He doesn't like hard work, loves playing. Gazza was no different early on.

Nath will be back and playing seniors this year.

Now if i could get King back somehow.
Bump

'if you can't handle the heat, then get out the kitchen!'

pretty sad overall, it would have been perfect with the brothers playing alongside eachother for years to come. but not to be. pretty gutsy effort by the kid to stand up for what he wants, hopefully it doesn't effect gary.

on a side note, good on him for releasing this now and not in three weeks time when we could be in a very threatening position for the 08 title.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nath has quit for good

Remove this Banner Ad

Back