Nathan Ablett officially quits

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: nathan ablett

I have a friend that spoke to Nath by phone this morning. Nath knew about the rumour and was very disappointed. The fact is that he has had a couple of days off on the Nth East Coast of NSW and will take a couple of more weeks to make a final decision. Extra time was given to him by Frank Costa. He is alive and well. Nath knew about the rumour for the last couple of days.

this is the most disgusting attempt at attention seeking i've heard in quite some time, if ever.
What a sneaky little rat. Who ever you are, seriously, get a life joker.
Not that they'll see this though

Agree. Quite pathetic.
Thank god it's not true.

And Nath, again all the best with you deciding which direction you will take in the future. :thumbsu:

I am pretty much beyond angry right now at the fn IDIOT(s) who started this rumour. Haven't we learnt form 06 that most rumours have no basis of truth what so ever?

This rumour might just be the push that tips Nath into retirement so thanks a lot. :mad: Grrrrrr

Thats what I thought too, tbh. I know we are as much to blame for spreading it, feeding the fire so to speak... but still. Whoever began it in the first place is an asswipe. :thumbsdown:

I sincerely hope it doesnt "push" him into retirement. But if he doesnt want to play football, he doesnt want to play and we should all respect that desicion, if he goes that way.

heard it at 6am today at work.

Had no idea what was going on until about 2. What a ****ing disgrace, just let the man live.

Thats what I thought too, tbh. I know we are as much to blame for spreading it, feeding the fire so to speak... but still. Whoever began it in the first place is an asswipe. :thumbsdown:

I sincerely hope it doesnt "push" him into retirement. But if he doesnt want to play football, he doesnt want to play and we should all respect that desicion, if he goes that way.

Yes, whatever the kid decides to do...let him be. He has already helped deliver us a flag...some guys play 5 times as long and get no where near it.

I dont think its your fault for discussing it...I assume it was out of concern for Nab and its natural human nature to be interested. What motivates you to talk about it whether it be positive or negative is the key. I am sure you had the best of intentions.

As for the person/people who started the rumour...I've got my ear to the ground and look forward to catching up with you in the future...

I notice that The Age websit has taken down the article.

I saw it while at work on the front page, then later i was talking to someone who wanted to see it. When i went to the page it wasnt linked anywhere and had to do a search.

Now when I use my internet history it says that it cannot be found.

Weird.

I Have Done Alot Of Research Into This Rumour And Have Found The Culprit
It Was

Tom Hawkins

He Did It So He Would Push Precious Nath Into Retirement So He Could Get A Game Next Year

Sob Sob

I Have Done Alot Of Research Into This Rumour And Have Found The Culprit
It Was

Tom Hawkins

He Did It So He Would Push Precious Nath Into Retirement So He Could Get A Game Next Year

Sob Sob
arh yes he would prob be the one with the most to gain, No.1 suspect = Tomahawk. Get that shit down to forensics.:eek:

heard it at 6am today at work.

Had no idea what was going on until about 2. What a ****ing disgrace, just let the man live.

It is a disgrace Tin Cam, but I'm sure both he along with the whole club know that because of his name he will never be left alone. Unfortunately our media loves to chase the lives of those we covet.

I hope that Nathan will eventually realise that fact. His dad tried to shy away from the public and media, even retired. However he quickly came to realise that he wouldn't escape so easily, from the game nor the media.

Whilst I totally would accept anything from Nathan, to play on or not, I just hope that he realises that to shun everything and walk away isn't the right answer, to rise above it and be challenged is the answer.

The hype today was yet another ridiculous attempt by someone out there to drive a player out of the game. Childish and totally immature.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is a disgrace Tin Cam, but I'm sure both he along with the whole club know that because of his name he will never be left alone. Unfortunately our media loves to chase the lives of those we covet.

I hope that Nathan will eventually realise that fact. His dad tried to shy away from the public and media, even retired. However he quickly came to realise that he wouldn't escape so easily, from the game nor the media.

Whilst I totally would accept anything from Nathan, to play on or not, I just hope that he realises that to shun everything and walk away isn't the right answer, to rise above it and be challenged is the answer.

The hype today was yet another ridiculous attempt by someone out there to drive a player out of the game. Childish and totally immature.

Beautifully put. Let's hope young Nathan will come back stronger and bigger and prove the doubters wrong, but if he decides to retire he'll find enjoyment in whatever he does.

As for the lowlife who spread the nasty rumour, I hope you get your comeuppance.

Any idea where this rumour began? Bloody bizarre circumstance, really. Who the **** feels the need to start something like this?

No wonder he wants to give it away when w***ers like this are running around in the footy public.

As far as I'm aware it started in the main board this time yesterday with one poster (whose profile says he lives in Geelong but supports another club) saying he had heard a nasty rumour from whoever he knew overnight. Other curious punters were falling over themselves to get the rumour PMed and it then spread like wildfires. I didn't ask for a PM but could tell from some of the messages that it involved the Ablett family and something about "death".

Truly pathetic.

As far as I'm aware it started in the main board this time yesterday with one poster (whose profile says he lives in Geelong but supports another club) saying he had heard a nasty rumour from whoever he knew overnight. Other curious punters were falling over themselves to get the rumour PMed and it then spread like wildfires. I didn't ask for a PM but could tell from some of the messages that it involved the Ablett family and something about "death".

Truly pathetic.
Nah, it wasn't that person that started it because people had already heard the rumour the night before.

Rumour on SEN and 3AW yesterday..

I'm told that SEN and 3AW yesterday referred to a scurrilous rumour emanating from Adelaide concerning the GFC. Neither station aired the details of the rumour because they didn't believe its content. Has anyone heard anything?

Re: Rumour on SEN and 3AW yesterday..

I'm told that SEN and 3AW yesterday referred to a scurrilous rumour emanating from Adelaide concerning the GFC. Neither station aired the details of the rumour because they didn't believe its content. Has anyone heard anything?

Nevermind, I found out what it was, silly really!

Remove this Banner Ad

Nathan Ablett officially quits

Remove this Banner Ad

Back